Decoupling of dissolved organic matter patterns between stream and riparian groundwater in a headwater forested catchment
Total article views: 5,639 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,639 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,277 with geography defined and 362 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,609 with geography defined and 360 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 668 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Stream metabolism sources a large fraction of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere in two hydrologically contrasting headwater streams S. Bernal et al. 10.1002/lno.12226
- Influence of Dissolved Organic Matter Sources on In-Stream Net Dissolved Organic Carbon Uptake in a Mediterranean Stream A. Lupon et al. 10.3390/w12061722
- Wastewater treatment plant effluent inputs influence the temporal variability of nutrient uptake in an intermittent stream S. Castelar et al. 10.1007/s11252-022-01228-5
- Riparian Corridors: A New Conceptual Framework for Assessing Nitrogen Buffering Across Biomes G. Pinay et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2018.00047
- Release of dissolved organic matter (DOM) in an autotrophic and productive stream in Pampean region M. Messetta et al. 10.1007/s10750-020-04253-7
- Factors Controlling the Spatial Distribution of Dissolved Organic Matter With Changes in the C/N Ratio From the Upper to Lower Reaches of the Ishikari River, Japan Y. Takaki et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.826907
- Supply, Demand, and In-Stream Retention of Dissolved Organic Carbon and Nitrate During Storms in Mediterranean Forested Headwater Streams S. Bernal et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2019.00060
- The interruption of longitudinal hydrological connectivity causes delayed responses in dissolved organic matter V. Granados et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136619
- Processes controlling spatial and temporal dynamics of spring water chemistry in the Black Forest National Park M. Merk et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137742
- Distinguishing between Sources of Natural Dissolved Organic Matter (DOM) Based on Its Characteristics R. Vogt et al. 10.3390/w15163006
- Variations in the dissolved carbon concentrations of the shallow groundwater in a desert inland river basin J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126774
- Carbon Limitation Leads to Thermodynamic Regulation of Aerobic Metabolism V. Garayburu-Caruso et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00258
- Linking Seasonal Changes in Organic Matter Composition and Nutrients to Shifting Hydraulic Gradients in Coastal Urban Canals M. Smith et al. 10.1029/2022WR033334
- Groundwater flow paths drive longitudinal patterns of stream dissolved organic carbon (DOC) concentrations in boreal landscapes A. Lupon et al. 10.5194/hess-27-613-2023
- Hydrology and riparian forests drive carbon and nitrogen supply and DOC : NO3−stoichiometry along a headwater Mediterranean stream J. Ledesma et al. 10.5194/hess-26-4209-2022
- DOM optical properties reflected land use cover in open-canopy streams M. Messetta et al. 10.1007/s10750-023-05292-6
- Spatio-temporal controls of dissolved organic carbon stream water concentrations A. Musolff et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.09.011
- Evaluating the accuracy of two in situ optical sensors to estimate DOC concentrations for drinking water production S. Hoffmeister et al. 10.1039/D0EW00150C
- Future changes in the Dominant Source Layer of riparian lateral water fluxes in a subhumid Mediterranean catchment J. Ledesma et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126014
- Determining patterns in the composition of dissolved organic matter in fresh waters according to land use and management C. Yates et al. 10.1007/s10533-022-00964-2
- High-frequency measurements explain quantity and quality of dissolved organic carbon mobilization in a headwater catchment B. Werner et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4497-2019
- The Impact of Landscape Characteristics on Groundwater Dissolved Organic Nitrogen: Insights From Machine Learning Methods and Sensitivity Analysis B. Wang et al. 10.1029/2017WR021749
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023