Effectiveness of distributed temperature measurements for early detection of piping in river embankments
Total article views: 2,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,155 with geography defined and 121 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,569 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 586 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large-Scale Testing of Distributed Temperature Sensing for Early Detection of Piping S. Bersan et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)GT.1943-5606.0002058
- A review of previous studies on dam leakage based on distributed optical fiber thermal monitoring technology X. Fang et al. 10.1108/SR-02-2021-0068
- Raman scattering-based distributed temperature sensors: A comprehensive literature review over the past 37 years and towards new avenues L. Silva et al. 10.1016/j.yofte.2022.103091
- Pipeline Leak Detection Using Raman Distributed Fiber Sensor With Dynamic Threshold Identification Method Y. Xu et al. 10.1109/JSEN.2020.2980366
- Desarrollo en laboratorio de un sistema de detección temprana de fugas en balsas mediante tecnología de fibra óptica D. Antolín Cañada et al. 10.4995/ia.2023.19991
- A new levee control system based on geotechnical and geophysical surveys including active thermal sensing: A case study from Poland K. Radzicki et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106316
- Thermal monitoring and analysis of the large-scale field earth-dam breach process C. Chen et al. 10.1007/s10661-018-6869-y
- The Application of Wireless Underground Sensor Networks to Monitor Seepage inside an Earth Dam M. Liang et al. 10.3390/s23083795
- Application of Electrical Tomography Imaging Using Machine Learning Methods for the Monitoring of Flood Embankments Leaks T. Rymarczyk et al. 10.3390/en14238081
- Characterization of active layer at different degrees of patterned ground development using electrical resistivity tomography survey K. Park et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2022.103734
- Research Progress of Dike Leak Rescue Technology G. Yu & C. Li 10.3390/w15050903
- Laboratory Studies Using Electrical Resistivity Tomography and Fiber Optic Techniques to Detect Seepage Zones in River Embankments A. Hojat et al. 10.3390/geosciences11020069
- An optical fiber-based monitoring system to study the seepage flow below the landside toe of a river levee S. Cola et al. 10.1007/s13349-021-00475-y
- Geotechnical, Geoelectric and Tracing Methods for Earth/Rock-Fill Dam and Embankment Leakage Investigation S. Nan et al. 10.1007/s10712-023-09806-8
- Research on Methods and Influencing Factors of Obtaining Abnormal Temperature Region of Infrared Image Based on Indoor Experiment H. Li et al. 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3061655
- Temperature tracing test and numerical simulation study during leakage of earth-rock dam A. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.ijthermalsci.2023.108449
- Understanding Seepage in Levees and Exploring the Applicability of Using an Optical-Fiber Distributed Temperature System and Smoothing Technique as a Monitoring Method W. Kang 10.3390/s23104780
- 3D character of backward erosion piping K. Vandenboer et al. 10.1680/jgeot.16.P.091
- A Review of Distributed Fibre Optic Sensors for Geo-Hydrological Applications L. Schenato 10.3390/app7090896
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023