08 Jan 2018
Research article | 08 Jan 2018
Pairing FLUXNET sites to validate model representations of land-use/land-cover change
Liang Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,640 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,748 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 907 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 892 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Verification of Land–Atmosphere Coupling in Forecast Models, Reanalyses, and Land Surface Models Using Flux Site Observations P. Dirmeyer et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-17-0152.1
- Evaluating and improving the Community Land Model's sensitivity to land cover R. Meier et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4731-2018
- Afforestation impact on soil temperature in regional climate model simulations over Europe G. Sofiadis et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-595-2022
- What determines the sign of the evapotranspiration response to afforestation in European summer? M. Breil et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1499-2021
- Atmosphere-surface fluxes modeling for the high Andes: The case of páramo catchments of Ecuador G. Carrillo-Rojas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135372
- Land surface models significantly underestimate the impact of land-use changes on global evapotranspiration Q. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac38db
- Contrasting impacts of forests on cloud cover based on satellite observations R. Xu et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28161-7
- The Community Land Model Version 5: Description of New Features, Benchmarking, and Impact of Forcing Uncertainty D. Lawrence et al. 10.1029/2018MS001583
- Improving Representation of Deforestation Effects on Evapotranspiration in the E3SM Land Model X. Cai et al. 10.1029/2018MS001551
- The role of evapotranspiration in streamflow modeling – An analysis using entropy W. Ellenburg et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.09.048
- Evaluation of coupled regional climate models in representing the local biophysical effects of afforestation over continental China J. Ge et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0462.1
- Deforestation reshapes land-surface energy-flux partitioning K. Yuan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8f9
- Biogeophysical impacts of forestation in Europe: first results from the LUCAS (Land Use and Climate Across Scales) regional climate model intercomparison E. Davin et al. 10.5194/esd-11-183-2020
- Distinct Impacts of Land Use and Land Management on Summer Temperatures L. Chen & P. Dirmeyer 10.3389/feart.2020.00245
- Reconciling the disagreement between observed and simulated temperature responses to deforestation L. Chen & P. Dirmeyer 10.1038/s41467-019-14017-0
- How eddy covariance flux measurements have contributed to our understanding of Global Change Biology D. Baldocchi 10.1111/gcb.14807
- Investigation of a non-linear complementary relationship model for monthly evapotranspiration estimation at global flux sites G. Gan et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-20-0224.1
- Representativeness of Eddy-Covariance flux footprints for areas surrounding AmeriFlux sites H. Chu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108350
- Effects of Soil Organic construction on Regional Surface ET and GPP of Coal mine goaf L. Gang et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1549/2/022091
Latest update: 28 Jun 2022