Examining regional groundwater–surface water dynamics using an integrated hydrologic model of the San Joaquin River basin
James M. Gilbert and Reed M. Maxwell
Total article views: 2,524 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,446 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,416 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,034 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,008 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 408 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Simulating Climate Change Impacts on Surface Water Resources Within a Lake‐Affected Region Using Regional Climate Projections A. Erler et al. 10.1029/2018WR024381
- Simulating coupled surface–subsurface flows with ParFlow v3.5.0: capabilities, applications, and ongoing development of an open-source, massively parallel, integrated hydrologic model B. Kuffour et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1373-2020
- Your work is my boundary condition! M. Staudinger et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.01.058
- Integrated Hydrologic Modeling to Untangle the Impacts of Water Management During Drought L. Thatch et al. 10.1111/gwat.12995
- Sensitivity of Simulated Mountain Block Hydrology to Subsurface Conceptualization G. Rapp et al. 10.1029/2020WR027714
- Combining Remote Sensing and Water-Balance Evapotranspiration Estimates for the Conterminous United States M. Reitz et al. 10.3390/rs9121181
- Contrasting warming and drought in snowmelt-dominated agricultural basins: revealing the role of elevation gradients in regional response to temperature change J. Gilbert & R. Maxwell 10.1088/1748-9326/aacb38
- Mountain‐Block Recharge: A Review of Current Understanding K. Markovich et al. 10.1029/2019WR025676
- Towards a climate-driven simulation of coupled surface-subsurface hydrology at the continental scale: a Canadian example J. Chen et al. 10.1080/07011784.2019.1671235
- Advancing our predictive understanding of river corridor exchange A. Ward & A. Packman 10.1002/wat2.1327
- Watersheds dynamics following wildfires: Nonlinear feedbacks and implications on hydrologic responses F. Maina & E. Siirila‐Woodburn 10.1002/hyp.13568
- Determining the impact of a severe dry to wet transition on watershed hydrodynamics in California, USA with an integrated hydrologic model F. Maina et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124358
- Models of everywhere revisited: A technological perspective G. Blair et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104521
- Assessment of water inrush risk based on the groundwater modeling system—a case study in the Jiaojia Gold Mine Area, China L. Shi et al. 10.1007/s12517-019-4986-8
- Effects of Topographic Resolution and Geologic Setting on Spatial Statistical River Temperature Models A. O'Sullivan et al. 10.1029/2020WR028122
- Multiobjective Optimization for Water Resource Management in Low-Flow Areas Based on a Coupled Surface Water–Groundwater Model M. Zeinali et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001189
- Sensitivity of meteorological-forcing resolution on hydrologic variables F. Maina et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3451-2020
Latest update: 29 Jul 2021