Comparing soil moisture anomalies from multiple independent sources over different regions across the globe
Carmelo Cammalleri et al.
Total article views: 2,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,805 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,481 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,324 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating simulated daily discharge for operational hydrological drought monitoring in the Global Drought Observatory (GDO) C. Cammalleri et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1747623
- Trends and Extremes of Drought Episodes in Vietnam Sub-Regions during 1980–2017 at Different Timescales M. Stojanovic et al. 10.3390/w12030813
- Reconstruction of ESA CCI satellite-derived soil moisture using an artificial neural network technology L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146602
- Earth Observation for agricultural drought monitoring in the Pannonian Basin (southeastern Europe): current state and future directions L. Crocetti et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01710-w
- Spatio-temporal soil drying in southeastern South America: the importance of effective sampling frequency and observational errors on drydown time scale estimates R. Ruscica et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1767825
- Evaluation of Soil Moisture Climatology and Anomaly Components Derived From ERA5-Land and GLDAS-2.1 in China Z. Wu et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02743-w
- Validation of SMOS, SMAP, and ESA CCI Soil Moisture Over a Humid Region X. Xu & S. Frey 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3122068
- Analysis of the spatio-temporal variability of soil water dynamics in an arid catchment in South Africa A. Mengistu et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2021.e00395
- Drought hotspot analysis and risk assessment using probabilistic drought monitoring and severity–duration–frequency analysis A. Samantaray et al. 10.1002/hyp.13337
- Agricultural Drought Trends on the Iberian Peninsula: An Analysis Using Modeled and Reanalysis Soil Moisture Products L. Almendra-Martín et al. 10.3390/atmos12020236
- Impact of Soil Moisture Data Characteristics on the Sensitivity to Crop Yields Under Drought and Excess Moisture Conditions C. Champagne et al. 10.3390/rs11040372
- Characterization of the seasonal variation of soil moisture in Argentina M. Fernández‐Long et al. 10.1002/joc.6705
- Inter-comparison of satellite-retrieved and Global Land Data Assimilation System-simulated soil moisture datasets for global drought analysis Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.10.026
- Surface Freshwater Limitation Explains Worst Rice Production Anomaly in India in 2002 M. Zampieri et al. 10.3390/rs10020244
- ESA CCI Soil Moisture for improved Earth system understanding: State-of-the art and future directions W. Dorigo et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2017.07.001
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021