24 Nov 2017
Research article | 24 Nov 2017
Simple scaling of extreme precipitation in North America
Silvia Innocenti et al.
Total article views: 2,319 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,260 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,244 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,456 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,443 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 801 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrated Bayesian Estimation of Intensity‐Duration‐Frequency Curves: Consolidation and Extensive Testing of a Method M. Boukhelifa et al. 10.1029/2018WR023366
- A Unified Framework for Extreme Subdaily Precipitation Frequency Analyses Based on Ordinary Events F. Marra et al. 10.1029/2020GL090209
- Comparison of Local, Regional, and Scaling Models for Rainfall Intensity–Duration–Frequency Analysis G. Mascaro 10.1175/JAMC-D-20-0094.1
- Variation of Probable Rainfall Depth-Duration Equation with Duration Range and Its Geographical Characteristics Y. SUDA 10.3178/jjshwr.32.82
- Technical guidelines for future intensity–duration–frequency curve estimation in Canada A. Requena et al. 10.1080/07011784.2021.1909501
- Observed and Simulated Precipitation over Northeastern North America: How Do Daily and Subdaily Extremes Scale in Space and Time? S. Innocenti et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0021.1
- A temporal downscaling approach for sub-daily gridded extreme rainfall intensity estimation under climate change A. Requena et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100811
- Observed and Projected Scaling of Daily Extreme Precipitation with Dew Point Temperature at Annual and Seasonal Scales across the Northeast United Sates S. Steinschneider & N. Najibi 10.1175/JHM-D-21-0183.1
- Uncertainty quantification in intensity-duration-frequency curves under climate change: Implications for flood-prone tropical cities W. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106070
- Estimation of intensity–duration–frequency curves using max-stable processes H. Tyralis & A. Langousis 10.1007/s00477-018-1577-2
- Projected intensification of sub-daily and daily rainfall extremes in convection-permitting climate model simulations over North America: implications for future intensity–duration–frequency curves A. Cannon & S. Innocenti 10.5194/nhess-19-421-2019
- Intensity-Duration-Frequency Curves at Ungauged Sites in a Changing Climate for Sustainable Stormwater Networks P. Galiatsatou & C. Iliadis 10.3390/su14031229
- Regional sub-hourly extreme rainfall estimates in Sicily under a scale invariance framework B. Bonaccorso et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02667-5
- Intensity–duration–frequency (IDF) rainfall curves in Senegal Y. Sane et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-1849-2018
- Precipitation frequency analysis from remotely sensed datasets: A focused review F. Marra et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.04.081
- Spatio-temporal variability of extreme precipitation characteristics under different climatic conditions in Fars province, Iran S. Hashempour Motlagh Shirazi et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01969-x
- Quantitative assessment of annual maxima, peaks-over-threshold and multifractal parametric approaches in estimating intensity-duration-frequency curves from short rainfall records S. Emmanouil et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125151
- Projected Changes in the Probability Distributions, Seasonality, and Spatiotemporal Scaling of Daily and Subdaily Extreme Precipitation Simulated by a 50‐Member Ensemble Over Northeastern North America S. Innocenti et al. 10.1029/2019JD031210
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022