22 Nov 2017
Research article | 22 Nov 2017
Importance of considering riparian vegetation requirements for the long-term efficiency of environmental flows in aquatic microhabitats
Rui Rivaes et al.
Total article views: 2,248 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,190 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,287 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,276 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 914 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of the geomorphic effectiveness of controlled floods in a braided river using a reduced-complexity numerical model L. Ziliani et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3229-2020
- E-flows to reduce the hydropeaking impacts on the Iberian barbel (Luciobarbus bocagei) habitat. An effectiveness assessment based on the COSH Tool application I. Boavida et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134209
- Flow regime aspects in determining environmental flows and maximising energy production at run-of-river hydropower plants A. Kuriqi et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.113980
- Advancing towards functional environmental flows for temperate floodplain rivers D. Hayes et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.221
- River ecosystem endangerment from climate change-driven regulated flow regimes R. Rivaes et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151857
- Ecosystem-based environmental flow assessment in a Greek regulated river with the use of 2D hydrodynamic habitat modelling C. Theodoropoulos et al. 10.1002/rra.3284
- Climate Change Effects on Fish Passability across a Rock Weir in a Mediterranean River D. Mameri et al. 10.3390/w13192758
- An ecologically dispatch strategy using environmental flows for a cascade multi-sluice system: A case study of the Yongjiang River Basin, China X. Weng et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.107053
- Establishing environmental flows for intermittent tropical rivers: Why hydrological methods are not adequate? U. Sharma & V. Dutta 10.1007/s13762-020-02680-6
- Water-energy-ecosystem nexus: Balancing competing interests at a run-of-river hydropower plant coupling a hydrologic–ecohydraulic approach A. Kuriqi et al. 10.1016/j.enconman.2020.113267
- Conceptualization and pilot application of a model-based environmental flow assessment adapted for intermittent rivers C. Theodoropoulos et al. 10.1007/s00027-018-0605-0
- Streamflow regulation effects in the Mediterranean rivers: How far and to what extent are aquatic and riparian communities affected? I. Lozanovska et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141616
- Ecological impacts of run-of-river hydropower plants—Current status and future prospects on the brink of energy transition A. Kuriqi et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2021.110833
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 03 Jul 2022