15 Nov 2017
Research article | 15 Nov 2017
Hydrogeological effects of dredging navigable canals through lagoon shallows. A case study in Venice
Pietro Teatini et al.
Total article views: 2,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,733 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,838 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 907 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 895 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Last Sacrifice: The Potential of a Revived Venetian World A. Zurfluh 10.1080/20511817.2020.1864599
- Nitrogen regulation by natural systems in “unnatural” landscapes: denitrification in ultra-urban coastal ecosystems B. Rosenzweig et al. 10.1080/20964129.2018.1527188
- The effects of ship wakes in the Venice Lagoon and implications for the sustainability of shipping in coastal waters G. Scarpa et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-55238-z
- A Multi-Tracer Study of Fresh Water Sources for a Temperate Urbanized Coastal Bay (Southern Baltic Sea) C. von Ahn et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.642346
- Impact assessment of waterway development on the socioeconomic conditions and ecosystem in the upper Yangtze River W. Li et al. 10.1002/rra.3955
- Occurrence and source apportionment of organic pollutants in deep sediment cores of the Venice Lagoon S. Pizzini et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112053
- Tidal inlets in the Anthropocene: Geomorphology and benthic habitats of the Chioggia inlet, Venice Lagoon (Italy) S. Fogarin et al. 10.1002/esp.4642
- Modelling the impact of dredging inlets on the salinity and temperature regimes in coastal lagoons M. García-Oliva et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2019.104913
- Geospeciation, toxicological evaluation, and hazard assessment of trace elements in superficial and deep sediments F. Corami et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-07784-7
- Sustainability of global Golden Inland Waterways Y. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15354-1
- Assessing the Hydrodynamic Response of the Mar Menor Lagoon to Dredging Inlets Interventions through Numerical Modelling M. García-Oliva et al. 10.3390/w10070959
- Comparing the reproductive success of three Palaemonid species in a Mediterranean coastal lagoon: native and invasive responses to salinity changes F. Cavraro et al. 10.1007/s10750-021-04736-1
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022