Hydrological impacts of global land cover change and human water use
Joyce H. C. Bosmans et al.
Total article views: 3,360 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,215 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,193 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,289 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,271 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 922 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reconciling the Attribution of Changes in Streamflow Extremes From a Hydroclimate Perspective X. Yuan et al. 10.1029/2018WR022714
- Feedback between drought and deforestation in the Amazon A. Staal et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab738e
- Recent Trends in Adsorbent-Based Microextraction of Micropollutants in Environmental Waters S. Loh et al. 10.1007/s40726-021-00177-5
- Recent progress on the sources of continental precipitation as revealed by moisture transport analysis L. Gimeno et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.103070
- Assessing the hydrological effects of land-use changes on a catchment using the Markov chain and WetSpa models A. Kavian et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1797046
- Global sea-level budget 1993–present 10.5194/essd-10-1551-2018
- Influence of Climate and Land Use Change on the Groundwater System of the Veluwe, The Netherlands: A Historical and Future Perspective M. Van Huijgevoort et al. 10.3390/w12102866
- Effects of land‐use change in the Amazon on precipitation are likely underestimated M. Baudena et al. 10.1111/gcb.15810
- On the banks of the Red Cedar: toward socio-ecologically robust riparian management in an iconic Michigan river A. Carlson et al. 10.1080/02705060.2018.1502692
- How land use/land cover changes can affect water, flooding and sedimentation in a tropical watershed: a case study using distributed modeling in the Upper Citarum watershed, Indonesia S. Siswanto & F. Francés 10.1007/s12665-019-8561-0
- The Impact of Precipitation Deficit and Urbanization on Variations in Water Storage in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Urban Agglomeration Z. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs10010004
- Impacts of different human activities on hydrological drought in the Huaihe River Basin based on scenario comparison H. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100909
- Forest-rainfall cascades buffer against drought across the Amazon A. Staal et al. 10.1038/s41558-018-0177-y
- Climate change, reforestation/afforestation, and urbanization impacts on evapotranspiration and streamflow in Europe A. Teuling et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3631-2019
- Toward Global Stochastic River Flood Modeling O. Wing et al. 10.1029/2020WR027692
- PCR-GLOBWB 2: a 5 arcmin global hydrological and water resources model E. Sutanudjaja et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2429-2018
- Using Very High Resolution Thermal Infrared Imagery for More Accurate Determination of the Impact of Land Cover Differences on Evapotranspiration in an Irrigated Agricultural Area J. Cheng & W. Kustas 10.3390/rs11060613
- Peak Runoff Timing Is Linked to Global Warming Trajectories D. Xu et al. 10.1029/2021EF002083
- Modeling the Effects of Anthropogenic Land Cover Changes to the Main Hydrometeorological Factors in a Regional Watershed, Central Greece A. Mentzafou et al. 10.3390/cli7110129
- Evaluating a finer resolution global hydrological model’s simulation of discharge in four West-African river basins T. Babalola et al. 10.1007/s40808-020-00948-x
- Accounting for Multisectoral Dynamics in Supporting Equitable Adaptation Planning: A Case Study on the Rice Agriculture in the Vietnam Mekong Delta B. Jafino et al. 10.1029/2020EF001939
- Hysteresis of tropical forests in the 21st century A. Staal et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18728-7
- Is observation uncertainty masking the signal of land use change impacts on hydrology? S. Gebrehiwot et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.12.058
- Temporal and spatial dynamics of land use and land cover changes in derived savannah hydrological basin of Enugu State, Nigeria C. Nnaji et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01840-z
- Multimodel assessments of human and climate impacts on mean annual streamflow in China X. Liu et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1245-2019
- On doing hydrology with dragons: Realizing the value of perceptual models and knowledge accumulation T. Wagener et al. 10.1002/wat2.1550
- Streamflow naturalization methods: a review M. Terrier et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1839080
- Long-term relative decline in evapotranspiration with increasing runoff on fractional land surfaces R. Wang et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3805-2021
- Quantifying the potential impacts of land-use and climate change on hydropower reliability of Muzizi hydropower plant, Uganda H. Bahati et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.273
- Evaluations of Stream Flow Response to Land use and Land Cover Changes in Wabe Watershed, Omo-Gibe Basin, Ethiopia Y. Abose & T. Begeno 10.22161/ijcmes.66.2
Saved (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Dec 2021