Impacts of spatial resolution and representation of flow connectivity on large-scale simulation of floods
Cherry May R. Mateo et al.
Total article views: 2,990 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,906 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,877 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,987 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,971 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 906 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global streamflow and flood response to stratospheric aerosol geoengineering L. Wei et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16033-2018
- Comparison of estimates of global flood models for flood hazard and exposed gross domestic product: a China case study J. Aerts et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-3245-2020
- Revealing the impacts of climate change on mountainous catchments through high-resolution modelling J. Moraga et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126806
- Geometric Accuracy Assesment Of Orthorectification Method Based On Sensor Model Refinement In Open Source System Environment (Case Study : Sangir Subdistrict, South Solok District, West Sumatra Province) A. Suprayogi & L. Golok Jaya 10.1088/1757-899X/797/1/012015
- Observation‐Constrained Projection of Global Flood Magnitudes With Anthropogenic Warming W. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020WR028830
- A dynamic connectivity metric for complex river wetlands C. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127163
- Toward continental hydrologic–hydrodynamic modeling in South America V. Siqueira et al. 10.5194/hess-22-4815-2018
- A first collective validation of global fluvial flood models for major floods in Nigeria and Mozambique M. Bernhofen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aae014
- Friction decoupling and loss of rotational invariance in 2D flooding models L. Cozzolino et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.103919
- Changes in floodplain regimes over Canada due to climate change impacts: Observations from CMIP6 models M. Mohanty & S. Simonovic 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148323
- Flood propagation modeling with the Local Inertia Approximation: Theoretical and numerical analysis of its physical limitations L. Cozzolino et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.103422
- On the discretization of river networks for large scale hydrologic-hydrodynamic models F. Fan et al. 10.1590/2318-0331.262120200070
- How far spatial resolution affects the ensemble machine learning based flood susceptibility prediction in data sparse region T. Saha et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.113344
- Reconstructing the pristine flow of highly developed rivers − a case study on the Chao Phraya River A. Champathong et al. 10.3178/hrl.14.89
- Mapping the Sensitivity of Population Exposure to Changes in Flood Magnitude: Prospective Application From Local to Global Scale A. Zischg & M. Bermúdez 10.3389/feart.2020.534735
- An application of the automatic domain updating to the Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia T. Tanaka & H. Yoshioka 10.3178/hrl.14.68
- Downscaling climate projections over large and data sparse regions: Methodological application in the Zambezi River Basin N. Peleg et al. 10.1002/joc.6578
- Can regional to continental river hydrodynamic models be locally relevant? A cross-scale comparison A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2019.100027
- Multiple Kernel Learning with Maximum Inundation Extent from MODIS Imagery for Spatial Prediction of Flood Susceptibility Q. Hu et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-03010-2
- Estimating River Channel Bathymetry in Large Scale Flood Inundation Models J. Neal et al. 10.1029/2020WR028301
- Trade‐Offs Between 1‐D and 2‐D Regional River Hydrodynamic Models A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1029/2019WR026812
- Compound simulation of fluvial floods and storm surges in a global coupled river-coast flood model: Model development and its application to 2007 Cyclone Sidr in Bangladesh H. Ikeuchi et al. 10.1002/2017MS000943
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021