06 Oct 2017
Research article | 06 Oct 2017
Effects of different reference periods on drought index (SPEI) estimations from 1901 to 2014
Myoung-Jin Um et al.
Total article views: 2,934 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,934 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,817 with geography defined and 117 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,185 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,107 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 749 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 710 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Drought occurrences and its implications on the households in Yobe state, Nigeria J. Eze 10.1186/s40677-018-0111-7
- Future drought changes and associated uncertainty over the homogenous regions of India: A multimodel approach M. Saharwardi & P. Kumar 10.1002/joc.7265
- Assessing Future Drought Conditions over the Iberian Peninsula: The Impact of Using Different Periods to Compute the SPEI M. García-Valdecasas Ojeda et al. 10.3390/atmos12080980
- Climatology and Trend of Severe Drought Events in the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil, during the 20th Century L. Gozzo et al. 10.3390/atmos10040190
- Impacts of potential evapotranspiration on drought phenomena in different regions and climate zones M. Um et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135590
- Contrasting drought impacts on the start of phenological growing season in Northern China during 1982–2015 H. Deng et al. 10.1002/joc.6400
- Application of Ceres-Millet model of DSSAT for simulating millet varieties under different sowing windows in Niger A. Mohamed et al. 10.1080/15427528.2022.2048764
- Drought Assessment in a Semi-Arid River Basin in China and its Sensitivity to Different Evapotranspiration Models D. Zhang et al. 10.3390/w11051061
- A pan-African high-resolution drought index dataset J. Peng et al. 10.5194/essd-12-753-2020
- Projected changes in the Iberian Peninsula drought characteristics M. García-Valdecasas Ojeda et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143702
- Evaluation of evapotranspiration estimates from observed and reanalysis data sets over Indian region G. Purnadurga et al. 10.1002/joc.6189
- Spatio-temporal analysis of drought and return periods over the East African region using Standardized Precipitation Index from 1920 to 2016 W. Kalisa et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106195
- Analysis of Severe Droughts in Taiwan and its Related Atmospheric and Oceanic Environments C. Hung & M. Shih 10.3390/atmos10030159
- Historical droughts in Irish catchments 1767–2016 P. O'Connor et al. 10.1002/joc.7542
- Spatio-temporal analysis of dry and wet periods in Iran by using Global Precipitation Climatology Center-Drought Index (GPCC-DI) A. Hosseini et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03463-2
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022