A hydrological prediction system based on the SVS land-surface scheme: efficient calibration of GEM-Hydro for streamflow simulation over the Lake Ontario basin
Étienne Gaborit et al.
Total article views: 2,455 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,384 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,347 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,341 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,045 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,043 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using the maximum entropy production approach to integrate energy budget modelling in a hydrological model A. Maheu et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3843-2019
- Great Lakes Runoff Intercomparison Project Phase 3: Lake Erie (GRIP-E) J. Mai et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002097
- A field evaluation of soil moisture modelling with the Soil, Vegetation, and Snow (SVS) land surface model using evapotranspiration observations as forcing data A. Maheu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.01.065
- Hydrological assessment of meteorological network density through data assimilation simulation K. Abbasnezhadi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.12.027
- New Transboundary Hydrographic Data Set for Advancing Regional Hydrological Modeling and Water Resources Management L. Mason et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001073
- Assessing the factors governing the ability to predict late-spring flooding in cold-region mountain basins V. Vionnet et al. 10.5194/hess-24-2141-2020
- A Tug‐of‐War Within the Hydrologic Cycle of a Continental Freshwater Basin A. Gronewold et al. 10.1029/2020GL090374
- A 10 km North American precipitation and land-surface reanalysis based on the GEM atmospheric model N. Gasset et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4917-2021
- Comparing the Hydrological Responses of Conceptual and Process-Based Models with Varying Rain Gauge Density and Distribution Z. Yin et al. 10.3390/su10093209
- 100 Years of Progress in Hydrology C. Peters-Lidard et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0019.1
- Evaluation of the Soil, Vegetation, and Snow (SVS) Land Surface Model for the Simulation of Surface Energy Fluxes and Soil Moisture under Snow-Free Conditions G. Leonardini et al. 10.3390/atmos11030278
- Ensemble flood forecasting: Current status and future opportunities W. Wu et al. 10.1002/wat2.1432
- Evaluating Estimates of Channel Flow in a Continental-Scale Lake-Dominated Basin F. Quinn et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HY.1943-7900.0001685
- Toward an Operational Water Cycle Prediction System for the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River D. Durnford et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0155.1
- Evaluation of variability among different precipitation products in the Northern Great Plains X. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2019.100608
- Impact of Climate Change on the Frequency of Dynamic Breakup Events and on the Risk of Ice-Jam Floods in Quebec, Canada B. Turcotte et al. 10.3390/w12102891
- Ten Years of Science Based on the Canadian Precipitation Analysis: A CaPA System Overview and Literature Review V. Fortin et al. 10.1080/07055900.2018.1474728
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021