27 Sep 2017
Research article | 27 Sep 2017
Hydrological connectivity from glaciers to rivers in the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: roles of suprapermafrost and subpermafrost groundwater
Rui Ma et al.
Total article views: 3,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,880 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,189 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,070 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 810 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparative Study of Hydrochemical Classification Based on Different Hierarchical Cluster Analysis Methods J. Bu et al. 10.3390/ijerph17249515
- Investigations of the response mechanism of a karst Interconnected River System Network in Guizhou Province, China D. Zhang et al. 10.2166/ws.2021.311
- Analysis of the groundwater flow system in a high-altitude headwater region under rapid climate warming: Lhasa River Basin, Tibetan Plateau J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100871
- Hydrochemical and Isotopic Characterization of the Waters of the Manglaralto River Basin (Ecuador) to Contribute to the Management of the Coastal Aquifer P. Carrión-Mero et al. 10.3390/w13040537
- Control of the Interactions Between Stream and Groundwater by Permafrost and Seasonal Frost in an Alpine Catchment, Northeastern Tibet Plateau, China R. Ma et al. 10.1029/2020JD033689
- Global Isotope Hydrogeology―Review S. Jasechko 10.1029/2018RG000627
- Cryospheric Hydrometeorology Observation in the Hulu Catchment (CHOICE), Qilian Mountains, China C. Han et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.03.0058
- Permafrost Hydrology of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau: A Review of Processes and Modeling H. Gao et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.576838
- Permafrost Degradation and Its Hydrogeological Impacts H. Jin et al. 10.3390/w14030372
- Influence of a rock glacier spring on the stream energy budget and cold-water refuge in an alpine stream J. Harrington et al. 10.1002/hyp.11391
- Using hydrogeochemical data to trace groundwater flow paths in a cold alpine catchment Y. Hu et al. 10.1002/hyp.13440
- Rapid groundwater recharge dynamics determined from hydrogeochemical and isotope data in a small permafrost watershed near Umiujaq (Nunavik, Canada) M. Cochand et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02109-x
- Hillslopes in Headwaters of Qinghai‐Tibetan Plateau as Hotspots for Subsurface Dissolved Organic Carbon Processing During Permafrost Thaw Y. Sun et al. 10.1029/2020JG006222
- Using Isotopic and Geochemical Tracers to Determine the Contribution of Glacier‐Snow Meltwater to Streamflow in a Partly Glacierized Alpine‐Gorge Catchment in Northeastern Qinghai‐Tibet Plateau Q. Chang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028683
- Groundwater hydrogeochemistry in permafrost regions M. Cochand et al. 10.1002/ppp.1998
- Permafrost thaw and climate warming may decrease the CO2, carbon, and metal concentration in peat soil waters of the Western Siberia Lowland T. Raudina et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.059
- Joint multifractal spectrum analysis for characterizing the nonlinear relationship among hydrological variables Z. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.06.030
- Delineating the hydrological processes and hydraulic connectivities under permafrost degradation on Northeastern Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.11.068
- Application of electrical resistivity tomography for delineating permafrost hydrogeology in the headwater area of Yellow River on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, SW China S. Gao et al. 10.1007/s10040-019-01942-z
- Using stable isotopes paired with tritium analysis to assess thermokarst lake water balances in the Source Area of the Yellow River, northeastern Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China C. Wan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.427
- Effects of Mining Activities on the Release of Heavy Metals (HMs) in a Typical Mountain Headwater Region, the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau in China W. Wei et al. 10.3390/ijerph15091987
- Using tritium and 222Rn to estimate groundwater discharge and thawing permafrost contributing to surface water in permafrost regions on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau C. Wan et al. 10.1007/s10967-019-06720-5
Latest update: 05 Dec 2022