27 Sep 2017
Research article | 27 Sep 2017
Hydrological controls on DOC : nitrate resource stoichiometry in a lowland, agricultural catchment, southern UK
Catherine M. Heppell et al.
Total article views: 2,716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,596 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,607 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 989 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Towards baseflow index characterisation at national scale in New Zealand S. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.11.025
- Spatio-temporal controls of C–N–P dynamics across headwater catchments of a temperate agricultural region from public data analysis S. Guillemot et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2491-2021
- The impact of rainfall events, catchment characteristics and estuarine processes on the export of dissolved organic matter from two lowland rivers and their shared estuary A. Panton et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139481
- Applying reverse stable isotope labeling analysis by mid-infrared laser spectroscopy to monitor BDOC in recycled wastewater S. Schulte et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.061
- Coupled nitrification and N2 gas production as a cryptic process in oxic riverbeds L. Ouyang et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-21400-3
- Revising the BFIHOST catchment descriptor to improve UK flood frequency estimates A. Griffin et al. 10.2166/nh.2019.166
- Contrasting Biophysical Controls on Carbon Dioxide and Methane Outgassing From Streams L. Rovelli et al. 10.1029/2021JG006328
- High-Frequency Monitoring Reveals Multiple Frequencies of Nitrogen and Carbon Mass Balance Dynamics in a Headwater Stream K. Khamis et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.668924
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of nitrogen exchange in an upwelling reach of a groundwater‐fed river and potential response to perturbations changing rainfall patterns under UK climate change scenarios A. Heathwaite et al. 10.1002/hyp.14135
- Influence of irrigation infrastructures and water quality on fish assemblages in Lake Tana tributaries, north-west Ethiopia G. Teshome et al. 10.1007/s10641-021-01101-y
- Active pathways of anaerobic methane oxidation across contrasting riverbeds L. Shen et al. 10.1038/s41396-018-0302-y
- Headwater gas exchange quantified from O2 mass balances at the reach scale L. Rovelli et al. 10.1002/lom3.10281
- Oxygen dynamics and evaluation of the single-station diel oxygen model across contrasting geologies S. Parker 10.5194/bg-17-305-2020
- Multitemporal Relationships Between the Hydroclimate and Exports of Carbon, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus in a Small Agricultural Watershed L. Strohmenger et al. 10.1029/2019WR026323
- Deconstructing the Effects of Flow on DOC, Nitrate, and Major Ion Interactions Using a High‐Frequency Aquatic Sensor Network L. Koenig et al. 10.1002/2017WR020739
- Mineralization and nitrification: Archaea dominate ammonia-oxidising communities in grassland soils D. Clark et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2020.107725
- Habitat-specific invertebrate responses to hydrological variability, anthropogenic flow alterations, and hydraulic conditions J. White et al. 10.1111/fwb.13242
- Environmental drivers of nitrous oxide emission factor for a coastal reservoir and its catchment areas in southeastern China P. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118568
- Hydrological properties predict the composition of microbial communities cycling methane and nitrogen in rivers D. Clark et al. 10.1038/s43705-022-00087-7
- CLUES model calibration: residual analysis to investigate potential sources of model error A. Semadeni-Davies et al. 10.1080/00288233.2019.1697708
- Reach-scale river metabolism across contrasting sub-catchment geologies: Effect of light and hydrology L. Rovelli et al. 10.1002/lno.10619
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022