Recent changes in terrestrial water storage in the Upper Nile Basin: an evaluation of commonly used gridded GRACE products
Mohammad Shamsudduha et al.
Total article views: 2,869 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,739 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,684 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,076 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,055 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- GRACE reveals depletion of water storage in northwestern South America between ENSO extremes S. Bolaños et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125687
- Evaluation of Global Water Resources Reanalysis Products in the Upper Blue Nile River Basin M. Koukoula et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0233.1
- Application of GRACE to the estimation of groundwater storage change in a data‐poor region: A case study of Ngadda catchment in the Lake Chad Basin A. Skaskevych et al. 10.1002/hyp.13613
- Groundwater storage dynamics in the world's large aquifer systems from GRACE: uncertainty and role of extreme precipitation M. Shamsudduha & R. Taylor 10.5194/esd-11-755-2020
- The El Niño event of 2015–2016: climate anomalies and their impact on groundwater resources in East and Southern Africa S. Kolusu et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1751-2019
- GRACE products and land surface models for estimating the changes in key water storage components in the Nile River Basin Z. Nigatu et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.12.042
- Characterizing water storage trends and regional climate influence using GRACE observation and satellite altimetry data in the Upper Blue Nile River Basin W. Seyoum 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.09.025
- Downscaling GRACE TWSA Data into High-Resolution Groundwater Level Anomaly Using Machine Learning-Based Models in a Glacial Aquifer System W. Seyoum et al. 10.3390/rs11070824
- Widespread decline in terrestrial water storage and its link to teleconnections across Asia and eastern Europe X. Liu et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3663-2020
- Seasonal and Decadal Groundwater Changes in African Sedimentary Aquifers Estimated Using GRACE Products and LSMs H. Bonsor et al. 10.3390/rs10060904
- Topical Collection: Determining groundwater sustainability from long-term piezometry in Sub-Saharan Africa R. Taylor et al. 10.1007/s10040-019-01946-9
- Twentieth and Twenty-First Century Water Storage Changes in the Nile River Basin from GRACE/GRACE-FO and Modeling E. Hasan et al. 10.3390/rs13050953
- Assimilating GRACE Into a Land Surface Model in the Presence of an Irrigation‐Induced Groundwater Trend W. Nie et al. 10.1029/2019WR025363
- Multiple measures of monsoon-controlled water storage in Asia A. Schmidt et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116415
- GRACE: Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment long-term trend investigation over the Nile River Basin: Spatial variability drivers E. Hasan & A. Tarhule 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124870
- Deep Learning Approaches to Spatial Downscaling of GRACE Terrestrial Water Storage Products Using EALCO Model Over Canada H. He et al. 10.1080/07038992.2021.1954498
- Hydroclimatic Extremes Evaluation Using GRACE/GRACE-FO and Multidecadal Climatic Variables over the Nile River Basin Z. Nigatu et al. 10.3390/rs13040651
- Physical dynamics of Lake Victoria over the past 34 years (1984–2018): Is the lake dying? J. Awange et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.051
- Differences in Response of Terrestrial Water Storage Components to Precipitation over 168 Global River Basins Y. Zhang et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0253.1
- How well do gridded precipitation and actual evapotranspiration products represent the key water balance components in the Nile Basin? I. McNamara et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100884
- Modelling the water balance of Lake Victoria (East Africa) – Part 1: Observational analysis I. Vanderkelen et al. 10.5194/hess-22-5509-2018
- Impacts of Human Activities on the Variations in Terrestrial Water Storage of the Aral Sea Basin X. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs13152923
- Hydrological mass variations in the Nile River Basin from GRACE and hydrological models M. Abd-Elbaky & S. Jin 10.1016/j.geog.2019.07.004
- Validation of GRACE and GRACE-FO Mascon Data for the Study of Polar Motion Excitation J. Śliwińska et al. 10.3390/rs13061152
- Evaluation of the Hyper-Resolution Model-Derived Water Cycle Components Over the Upper Blue Nile Basin R. Lazin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125231
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021