The effect of GCM biases on global runoff simulations of a land surface model
Total article views: 2,823 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,823 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,743 with geography defined and 80 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,842 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,770 with geography defined and 72 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 973 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Leveraging global climate models to assess multi-year hydrologic drought M. Vieira & T. Stadnyk 10.1038/s41612-023-00496-y
- Dryland changes under different levels of global warming A. Koutroulis 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.215
- Global water availability under high-end climate change: A vulnerability based assessment A. Koutroulis et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.01.013
- Simulating Hydrological Impacts under Climate Change: Implications from Methodological Differences of a Pan European Assessment A. Koutroulis et al. 10.3390/w10101331
- Projecting Exposure to Extreme Climate Impact Events Across Six Event Categories and Three Spatial Scales S. Lange et al. 10.1029/2020EF001616
- Using observed river flow data to improve the hydrological functioning of the JULES land surface model (vn4.3) used for regional coupled modelling in Great Britain (UKC2) A. Martínez-de la Torre et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-765-2019
- A robust alternative for correcting systematic biases in multi-variable climate model simulations R. Mehrotra & A. Sharma 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105019
- Modelling climate change impacts on nutrients and primary production in coastal waters M. Pesce et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.02.131
- CMIP6 Earth System Models Project Greater Acceleration of Climate Zone Change Due To Stronger Warming Rates A. Bayar et al. 10.1029/2022EF002972
- Do Downscaled General Circulation Models Reliably Simulate Historical Climatic Conditions? A. Bock et al. 10.1175/EI-D-17-0018.1
- A Quantile Mapping Method to Fill in Discontinued Daily Precipitation Time Series M. Grillakis et al. 10.3390/w12082304
- Increase in severe and extreme soil moisture droughts for Europe under climate change M. Grillakis 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.001
- The Impact of Reservoirs on Runoff Under Climate Change: A Case of Nierji Reservoir in China B. Men et al. 10.3390/w11051005
- Hydrological assessment of atmospheric forcing uncertainty in the Euro-Mediterranean area using a land surface model E. Gelati et al. 10.5194/hess-22-2091-2018
- Response of river-lake hydrologic regimes to local climate change in the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau region, China Z. Duan et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01712-8
- The effect of univariate bias adjustment on multivariate hazard estimates J. Zscheischler et al. 10.5194/esd-10-31-2019
- Twenty-First Century Streamflow and Climate Change in Forest Catchments of the Central Appalachian Mountains Region, US B. Gaertner et al. 10.3390/w12020453
- A method to preserve trends in quantile mapping bias correction of climate modeled temperature M. Grillakis et al. 10.5194/esd-8-889-2017
- Changes in climate extremes, fresh water availability and vulnerability to food insecurity projected at 1.5°C and 2°C global warming with a higher-resolution global climate model R. Betts et al. 10.1098/rsta.2016.0452
- Improving Seasonal Forecasts for Basin Scale Hydrological Applications M. Grillakis et al. 10.3390/w10111593
- Climate change impact on the hydrological budget of a large Mediterranean island S. Nerantzaki et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1630741
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023