Articles | Volume 21, issue 1
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Land surface albedo and vegetation feedbacks enhanced the millennium drought in south-east Australia
Total article views: 3,140 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,140 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,022 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,505 with geography defined and 107 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 517 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vegetation Response to the 2012–2014 California Drought from GPS and Optical Measurements E. Small et al. 10.3390/rs10040630
- Potential Reemergence of Seasonal Soil Moisture Anomalies in North America S. Kumar et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0540.1
- Influence of drought and anthropogenic pressures on land use and land cover change in the brazilian semiarid region D. Refati et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2023.104362
- Investigating the land surface albedo trend in Iran using remote sensing data A. Karbalaee et al. 10.1007/s00704-022-04171-9
- Impact of rainfall extremes on energy exchange and surface temperature anomalies across biomes in the Horn of Africa T. Abera et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107779
- Anomalously Darker Land Surfaces Become Wetter Due To Mesoscale Circulations Y. Cheng et al. 10.1029/2023GL104137
- Sensitivity of surface albedo derived from METEOSAT data to drought episodes in a semi-arid region (M’Sila, north center of Algeria) M. Nakes & A. Mokhnache 10.1007/s12517-020-06431-2
- What is the probability that a drought will break in Australia? A. Devanand et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2023.100598
- Spatiotemporal variations of land surface albedo and associated influencing factors on the Tibetan Plateau G. Pang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150100
- Albedo-dominated biogeophysical warming effects induced by vegetation restoration on the Loess Plateau, China K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110690
- Analyses of the relationship between drought occurrences and their causal factors in Tigray Region, Northern Ethiopia A. Tefera et al. 10.1080/16000870.2020.1718937
- Variations in Surface Albedo Arising from Flooding and Desiccation Cycles on the Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah K. Craft & J. Horel 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0219.1
- Forests buffer thermal fluctuation better than non-forests H. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107994
- Large increases of multi-year droughts in north-western Europe in a warmer climate K. van der Wiel et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06373-3
- Drying–Wetting Changes of Surface Soil Moisture and the Influencing Factors in Permafrost Regions of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China H. Li et al. 10.3390/rs14122915
- The GLACE-Hydrology Experiment: Effects of Land–Atmosphere Coupling on Soil Moisture Variability and Predictability S. Kumar et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0598.1
- Response of Dryland Vegetation Under Extreme Wet Events with Satellite Measures of Greenness and Fluorescence S. LENG et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4062582
- Near-Surface Salinity Reveals the Oceanic Sources of Moisture for Australian Precipitation through Atmospheric Moisture Transport S. Rathore et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0579.1
- Improving Australian Rainfall Prediction Using Sea Surface Salinity S. Rathore et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0625.1
- Simulated cold bias being improved by using MODIS time-varying albedo in the Tibetan Plateau in WRF model X. Meng et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aab44a
- Response of dryland vegetation under extreme wet events with satellite measures of greenness and fluorescence S. Leng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156860
- The role of heavy rainfall in drought in Australia T. Parker & A. Gallant 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100528
- Seasonal Drought Prediction: Advances, Challenges, and Future Prospects Z. Hao et al. 10.1002/2016RG000549
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023