26 Jul 2017
Research article | 26 Jul 2017
Modeling nitrate from land surface to wells' perforations under agricultural land: success, failure, and future scenarios in a Mediterranean case study
Yehuda Levy et al.
Total article views: 2,344 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,241 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,559 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 682 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nitrogen Fertilization of Plants Irrigated with Desalinated Water: A Study of Interactions of Nitrogen with Chloride A. Bar-Tal et al. 10.3390/w12092354
- Stochastic nitrate simulation under hydraulic conductivity uncertainty of an agricultural basin aquifer at Eastern Thessaly, Greece P. Sidiropoulos et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15555-1
- Fertilizer application management under uncertainty using approximate dynamic programming E. Gokalp 10.1016/j.cie.2021.107624
- Source identification of nitrate in the upper aquifer system of the Wadi Shueib catchment area in Jordan based on stable isotope composition M. Obeidat et al. 10.1007/s40333-021-0055-8
- Geochemical Processes During Managed Aquifer Recharge With Desalinated Seawater Y. Ganot et al. 10.1002/2017WR021798
- Numerical Modeling of Nitrate in a Flood‐Irrigated Pecan Orchard E. Mokari et al. 10.2136/sssaj2018.11.0442
- Spatial and temporal variability of groundwater recharge in a sandstone aquifer in a semiarid region F. Manna et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2187-2019
- Electrochemical removal of nitrate from high salinity waste stream in a continuous flow reactor J. Makover et al. 10.1016/j.jece.2020.103727
- Maintaining intensive agriculture overlying aquifers using the threshold nitrate root‐uptake phenomenon D. Kurtzman et al. 10.1002/jeq2.20239
- Measures for reducing nitrate leaching in orchards:A review M. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114553
- Real-time monitoring of nitrate in soils as a key for optimization of agricultural productivity and prevention of groundwater pollution E. Yeshno et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3997-2019
- Removal of nitrate from groundwater by Donnan dialysis A. Breytus et al. 10.1016/j.jwpe.2020.101157
- Optimization of soil aquifer treatment (SAT) operation using a reactive transport model S. Ben Moshe et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20095
- Measuring nitrate leaching across the critical zone at the field to farm scale H. Gurevich et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20094
- Effect of co-composting municipal solid waste with Mg-modified zeolite on soil water balance components using HYDRUS-1D H. Taheri Soudejani et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2020.105637
- Assessment of groundwater recharge for a coarse-gravel porous aquifer in Slovenia V. Zupanc et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02152-8
- Modeling sewage leakage and transport in carbonate aquifer using carbamazepine as an indicator N. Dvory et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2017.10.044
- Caffeine vs. carbamazepine as indicators of wastewater pollution in a karst aquifer N. Dvory et al. 10.5194/hess-22-6371-2018
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022