03 Jul 2017
Research article | 03 Jul 2017
Assessing glacier melt contribution to streamflow at Universidad Glacier, central Andes of Chile
Claudio Bravo et al.
Total article views: 2,920 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,820 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,087 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,066 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 754 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Interannual variability in glacier contribution to runoff from a high‐elevation Andean catchment: understanding the role of debris cover in glacier hydrology F. Burger et al. 10.1002/hyp.13354
- Assessing the impacts of climate change on the high altitude snow- and glacier-fed hydrological regimes of Astore and Hunza, the sub-catchments of Upper Indus Basin S. Farhan et al. 10.2166/wcc.2018.107
- Quantifying the contributions of snow/glacier meltwater to river runoff in the Tianshan Mountains, Central Asia H. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.01.002
- Seasonal and elevational contrasts in temperature trends in Central Chile between 1979 and 2015 F. Burger et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2018.01.005
- Glacial Aerodynamic Roughness Estimates: Uncertainty, Sensitivity, and Precision in Field Measurements J. Chambers et al. 10.1029/2019JF005167
- Black carbon and other light-absorbing impurities in snow in the Chilean Andes P. Rowe et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-39312-0
- A Review of the Current State and Recent Changes of the Andean Cryosphere M. Masiokas et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00099
- A near 90-year record of the evolution of El Morado Glacier and its proglacial lake, Central Chilean Andes D. Farías-Barahona et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.52
- Climatic and Morphometric Explanatory Variables of Glacier Changes in the Andes (8–55°S): New Insights From Machine Learning Approaches A. Caro et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.713011
- The role of snowmelt discharge to runoff of an alpine watershed: Evidence from water stable isotopes M. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127209
- WRF High Resolution Dynamical Downscaling of Precipitation for the Central Andes of Chile and Argentina V. Schumacher et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00328
- Glacier albedo reduction and drought effects in the extratropical Andes, 1986–2020 T. Shaw et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.102
- Air Temperature Characteristics, Distribution, and Impact on Modeled Ablation for the South Patagonia Icefield C. Bravo et al. 10.1029/2018JD028857
- Performance Assessment of TanDEM-X DEM for Mountain Glacier Elevation Change Detection J. Podgórski et al. 10.3390/rs11020187
- Evaluation of the Impact of Climate Change on Runoff Generation in an Andean Glacier Watershed R. Escanilla-Minchel et al. 10.3390/w12123547
- Diagnosing changes in glacier hydrology from physical principles using a hydrological model with snow redistribution, sublimation, firnification and energy balance ablation algorithms D. Pradhananga & J. Pomeroy 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127545
- A scale-dependent model to represent changing aerodynamic roughness of ablating glacier ice based on repeat topographic surveys T. Smith et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.56
- 60 Years of Glacier Elevation and Mass Changes in the Maipo River Basin, Central Andes of Chile D. Farías-Barahona et al. 10.3390/rs12101658
- Distributed summer air temperatures across mountain glaciers in the south-east Tibetan Plateau: temperature sensitivity and comparison with existing glacier datasets T. Shaw et al. 10.5194/tc-15-595-2021
- Glacial Lakes in the Andes under a Changing Climate: A Review B. Veettil & U. Kamp 10.1007/s12583-020-1118-z
- Correcting for Systematic Underestimation of Topographic Glacier Aerodynamic Roughness Values From Hintereisferner, Austria J. Chambers et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.691195
- De-icing landsystem model for the Universidad Glacier (34° S) in the Central Andes of Chile during the past ~660 years H. Fernández et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.108096
- Flood events caused by discharge from Qaanaaq Glacier, northwestern Greenland K. Kondo et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.3
- Simulation of Long-Term Changes of the Equilibrium Line Altitude in the Central Chilean Andes Mountains Derived From Atmospheric Variables During the 1958–2018 Period I. Barria et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2019.00161
- Glacio‐hydrological model calibration and evaluation M. Tiel et al. 10.1002/wat2.1483
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022