Articles | Volume 21, issue 1
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Attributing regional trends of evapotranspiration and gross primary productivity with remote sensing: a case study in the North China Plain
Total article views: 3,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,977 with geography defined and 90 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,538 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,467 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Agricultural water optimization coupling with a distributed ecohydrological model in a mountain-plain basin F. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125336
- Contributions of climate change, elevated atmospheric CO2 and human activities to ET and GPP trends in the Three-North Region of China S. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108183
- Contributions of climate change and vegetation greening to evapotranspiration trend in a typical hilly-gully basin on the Loess Plateau, China M. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.360
- Optimizing water resources allocation in the Haihe River basin under groundwater sustainability constraints G. Martinsen et al. 10.1007/s11442-019-1638-6
- Attributing the changes of grass growth, water consumed and water use efficiency over the Tibetan Plateau W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126464
- Spatio-temporal patterns of evapotranspiration based on upscaling eddy covariance measurements in the dryland of the North China Plain B. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107844
- Groundwater system and climate change: Present status and future considerations A. Amanambu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125163
- Modeling the impacts of climate, soil, and cultivar on optimal irrigation amount of winter wheat in the North China Plain J. Zheng et al. 10.1002/agj2.20139
- Improving terrestrial evapotranspiration estimation across China during 2000–2018 with machine learning methods L. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126538
- Impacts of climate change on agricultural water resources and adaptation on the North China Plain X. Mo et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2017.05.007
- Estimating the potential yield and ETc of winter wheat across Huang-Huai-Hai Plain in the future with the modified DSSAT model X. Tang et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-32980-4
- Does actual cropland water consumption change with evaporation potential in the Lower Yellow River? Z. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2021.107468
- Automated Mapping of Typical Cropland Strips in the North China Plain Using Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) Photogrammetry J. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs11202343
- Run‐off affected by climate and anthropogenic changes in a large semi‐arid river basin X. Yang et al. 10.1002/hyp.13702
- A decadal (2008–2017) daily evapotranspiration data set of 1 km spatial resolution and spatial completeness across the North China Plain using TSEB and data fusion C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112519
- Mapping Evapotranspiration, Vegetation and Precipitation Trends in the Catchment of the Shrinking Lake Poopó J. Torres-Batlló et al. 10.3390/rs12010073
- Estimation of water consumption for ecosystems based on Vegetation Interfaces Processes Model: A case study of the Aksu River Basin, Northwest China P. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.09.045
- Spatial-temporal evolution of vegetation evapotranspiration in Hebei Province, China Q. WANG et al. 10.1016/S2095-3119(17)61900-2
- Estimating Net Irrigation Across the North China Plain Through Dual Modeling of Evapotranspiration J. Koch et al. 10.1029/2020WR027413
- Attribution of Long-Term Evapotranspiration Trends in the Mekong River Basin with a Remote Sensing-Based Process Model S. Hu & X. Mo 10.3390/rs13020303
- Effect of de-trending climatic parameters on temporal changes of reference evapotranspiration in the eastern Himalayan region of Sikkim, India V. Pandey et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.160
- Vegetation changes and water cycle in a changing environment L. Wang et al. 10.5194/hess-22-1731-2018
- Separating the impacts of climate change and human activities on actual evapotranspiration in Aksu River Basin ecosystems, Northwest China P. Yang et al. 10.2166/nh.2018.136
- Risk assessment of water resource shortages in the Aksu River basin of northwest China under climate change P. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.114394
- Analysis of the spatiotemporal changes in terrestrial water storage anomaly and impacting factors over the typical mountains in China P. Yang et al. 10.1080/01431161.2017.1388939
- Assessing the degree of land degradation and rehabilitation in the Northeast Asia dryland region using net primary productivity and water use efficiency W. Kang et al. 10.1002/ldr.3506
Latest update: 02 Jun 2023