09 Mar 2017
Research article | 09 Mar 2017
Flow dynamics in hyper-saline aquifers: hydro-geophysical monitoring and modeling
Klaus Haaken et al.
Total article views: 2,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,302 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,736 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 566 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Issue of Groundwater Salinization in Coastal Areas of the Mediterranean Region: A Review M. Mastrocicco & N. Colombani 10.3390/w13010090
- Combining Models of Root-Zone Hydrology and Geoelectrical Measurements: Recent Advances and Future Prospects B. Mary et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.767910
- An Integrated Approach Supporting Remediation of an Aquifer Contaminated with Chlorinated Solvents by a Combination of Adsorption and Biodegradation . Ciampi et al. 10.3390/app9204318
- Water and salt balance modelling of intermittent catchments using a physically-based integrated model H. Daneshmand et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.11.035
- Time-lapse Mise-á-la-Masse measurements and modeling for tracer test monitoring in a shallow aquifer M. Perri et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.11.013
- Geophysical mapping of plume discharge to surface water at a crude oil spill site: Inversion versus machine learning N. Terry et al. 10.1190/geo2018-0690.1
- Dipolic Flows Relevant to Aquifer Storage and Recovery: Strack’s Sink Solution Revisited A. Kacimov et al. 10.1007/s11242-018-1025-2
- Feasibility Assessment of Long‐Term Electrical Resistivity Monitoring of a Nitrate Plume J. Robinson et al. 10.1111/gwat.12899
- Inversion of Multiconfiguration Complex EMI Data with Minimum Gradient Support Regularization: A Case Study G. Deidda et al. 10.1007/s11004-020-09855-4
- Experimental observations of aquifer storage and recovery in brackish aquifers using multiple partially penetrating wells L. Witt et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02347-7
- Neutrally buoyant tracers in hydrogeophysics: Field demonstration in fractured rock A. Shakas et al. 10.1002/2017GL073368
- A field-scale remediation of residual light non-aqueous phase liquid (LNAPL): chemical enhancers for pump and treat P. Ciampi et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-14558-2
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022