Drought onset and propagation into soil moisture and grassland vegetation responses during the 2012–2019 major drought in Southern California
Total article views: 2,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,753 with geography defined and 245 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,211 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,074 with geography defined and 137 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 679 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A brown wave of riparian woodland mortality following groundwater declines during the 2012–2019 California drought C. Kibler et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac1377
- Drought impact on cropland use monitored with AVIRIS imagery in Central Valley, California J. Pancorbo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160198
- Spatial Distribution of Optimal Plant Cover and Its Influencing Factors for Populus simonii Carr. on the Bashang Plateau, China Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/land11060890
- Wet-environment Evapotranspiration and Precipitation Standardized Index (WEPSI) for drought assessment and monitoring A. Khoshnazar et al. 10.2166/nh.2022.062
- Competitive effects of an invasive grass on native annuals are species-specific and independent of water availability J. Braun et al. 10.1007/s10530-023-03127-y
- Spatiotemporal characteristics of meteorological to hydrological drought propagation under natural conditions in China Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100505
- Spatiotemporal characteristics and forecasting of short-term meteorological drought in China Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129924
- BIOCLIMATIC DROUGHT AND ITS TRENDS IN CALIFORNIA STATE (U.S.) A. González-Pérez et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110426
- Variation in methane uptake by grassland soils in the context of climate change – A review of effects and mechanisms A. Rafalska et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.162127
- Centering 30 × 30 conservation initiatives on freshwater ecosystems J. Moravek et al. 10.1002/fee.2573
- stoPET v1.0: a stochastic potential evapotranspiration generator for simulation of climate change impacts D. Asfaw et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-557-2023
- Estimating propagation probability from meteorological to ecological droughts using a hybrid machine learning copula method T. Jiang et al. 10.5194/hess-27-559-2023
- A perspective on biochar for repairing damages in the soil–plant system caused by climate change-driven extreme weather events A. Kumar et al. 10.1007/s42773-022-00148-z
- Predictive Ecological Land Classification From Multi-Decadal Satellite Imagery D. Sousa et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2022.867369
- Enhanced soil moisture improves vegetation growth in an arid grassland of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China H. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s40333-023-0019-2
- Global climate-driven trade-offs between the water retention and cooling benefits of urban greening M. Cuthbert et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28160-8
- Drought-vulnerable vegetation increases exposure of disadvantaged populations to heatwaves under global warming: A case study from Los Angeles C. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2023.104488
- Drought propagation under global warming: Characteristics, approaches, processes, and controlling factors X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156021
- Bioclimatic Characterisation of Specific Native Californian Pinales and Their Future Suitability under Climate Change A. González-Pérez et al. 10.3390/plants12101966
- Modeling seasonal vegetation phenology from hydroclimatic drivers for contrasting plant functional groups within drylands of the Southwestern USA M. Warter et al. 10.1088/2752-664X/acb9a0
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023