Importance of snowmelt contribution to seasonal runoff and summer low flows in Czechia
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,266 with geography defined and 350 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,827 with geography defined and 258 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 439 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Apparent contradiction in the projected climatic water balance for Austria: wetter conditions on average versus higher probability of meteorological droughts K. Haslinger et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-2749-2023
- Assessing the degree of detail of temperature-based snow routines for runoff modelling in mountainous areas in central Europe M. Girons Lopez et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4441-2020
- Experimental weathering of a volcaniclastic critical zone profile: Key role of colloidal constituents in aqueous geochemical response B. Moravec et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119886
- Investigating the critical influencing factors of snowmelt runoff and development of a mid-long term snowmelt runoff forecasting H. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s11442-023-2131-9
- Flood Simulations Using a Sensor Network and Support Vector Machine Model J. Langhammer 10.3390/w15112004
- Runoff formation in a catchment with Peat bog and Podzol hillslopes L. Vlček et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125633
- Trends in seasonal snowpack and their relation to climate variables in mountain catchments in Czechia O. Nedelcev & M. Jenicek 10.1080/02626667.2021.1990298
- Trends and variability in snowmelt in China under climate change Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/hess-26-305-2022
- The role of snow and spring moisture conditions in terms of geomorphic activity inferred from tree-ring based chronologies in Central European mid-mountains R. Tichavský & M. Horáček 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106440
- Seasonal discharge response to temperature-driven changes in evaporation and snow processes in the Rhine Basin J. Buitink et al. 10.5194/esd-12-387-2021
- Canopy interception estimates in a Norway spruce forest and their importance for hydrological modelling J. Kofroňová et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1922691
- Variation in the hydrological cycle in the Three-River Headwaters Region based on multi-source data Y. Yang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1088467
- Future changes in snowpack will impact seasonal runoff and low flows in Czechia M. Jenicek et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100899
- What affects the hydrological response of rain-on-snow events in low-altitude mountain ranges in Central Europe? R. Juras et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127002
- Changes in rain-on-snow events in mountain catchments in the rain–snow transition zone O. Hotovy et al. 10.1080/02626667.2023.2177544
- Impacts of regional climate change on hydrological drought characteristics in headwaters of the Ore Mountains V. Vlach et al. 10.1002/rra.3818
- Using Environmental Tracers to Characterize Groundwater Flow Mechanisms in the Fractured Crystalline and Karst Aquifers in Upper Crocodile River Basin, Johannesburg, South Africa K. Leketa & T. Abiye 10.3390/hydrology8010050
- Assess hydrological responses to a warming climate at the Lysina Critical Zone Observatory in Central Europe W. Zheng et al. 10.1002/hyp.14281
- A stochastic cellular automaton model to describe the evolution of the snow-covered area across a high-elevation mountain catchment K. Painter et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159195
- Using a surrogate-assisted Bayesian framework to calibrate the runoff-generation scheme in the Energy Exascale Earth System Model (E3SM) v1 D. Xu et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-5021-2022
- Habitat preferences of the mountain population of the endangered beetle Carabus variolosus ssp. variolosus indicate its vulnerability to climate change K. Tyszecka et al. 10.1016/j.gecco.2023.e02601
- Changing Low Flow and Streamflow Drought Seasonality in Central European Headwaters V. Vlach et al. 10.3390/w12123575
- Catchment Storage and its Influence on Summer Low Flows in Central European Mountainous Catchments V. Šípek et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02871-x
Latest update: 30 Sep 2023