Articles | Volume 24, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Importance of snowmelt contribution to seasonal runoff and summer low flows in Czechia
Total article views: 2,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,053 with geography defined and 340 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,883 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,635 with geography defined and 248 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 418 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing the degree of detail of temperature-based snow routines for runoff modelling in mountainous areas in central Europe M. Girons Lopez et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4441-2020
- Experimental weathering of a volcaniclastic critical zone profile: Key role of colloidal constituents in aqueous geochemical response B. Moravec et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119886
- Canopy interception estimates in a Norway spruce forest and their importance for hydrological modelling J. Kofroňová et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1922691
- Future changes in snowpack will impact seasonal runoff and low flows in Czechia M. Jenicek et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100899
- What affects the hydrological response of rain-on-snow events in low-altitude mountain ranges in Central Europe? R. Juras et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127002
- Impacts of regional climate change on hydrological drought characteristics in headwaters of the Ore Mountains V. Vlach et al. 10.1002/rra.3818
- Using Environmental Tracers to Characterize Groundwater Flow Mechanisms in the Fractured Crystalline and Karst Aquifers in Upper Crocodile River Basin, Johannesburg, South Africa K. Leketa & T. Abiye 10.3390/hydrology8010050
- Assess hydrological responses to a warming climate at the Lysina Critical Zone Observatory in Central Europe W. Zheng et al. 10.1002/hyp.14281
- Runoff formation in a catchment with Peat bog and Podzol hillslopes L. Vlček et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125633
- Trends in seasonal snowpack and their relation to climate variables in mountain catchments in Czechia O. Nedelcev & M. Jenicek 10.1080/02626667.2021.1990298
- Trends and variability in snowmelt in China under climate change Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/hess-26-305-2022
- Seasonal discharge response to temperature-driven changes in evaporation and snow processes in the Rhine Basin J. Buitink et al. 10.5194/esd-12-387-2021
- Changing Low Flow and Streamflow Drought Seasonality in Central European Headwaters V. Vlach et al. 10.3390/w12123575
- Catchment Storage and its Influence on Summer Low Flows in Central European Mountainous Catchments V. Šípek et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02871-x
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023