Potential evaporation at eddy-covariance sites across the globe
Wouter H. Maes et al.
Total article views: 3,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,618 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,599 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,712 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 887 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- ECOSTRESS and CIMIS: A Comparison of Potential and Reference Evapotranspiration in Riverside County, California G. Kohli et al. 10.3390/rs12244126
- Evaluation of 18 models for calculating potential evapotranspiration in different climatic zones of China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106545
- Vapor Pressure Deficit and Sunlight Explain Seasonality of Leaf Phenology and Photosynthesis Across Amazonian Evergreen Broadleaved Forest X. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020GB006893
- Global Coordination in Plant Physiological and Rooting Strategies in Response to Water Stress Y. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020GB006758
- A comparative study of ecohydrologies of a tropical mangrove and a broadleaf deciduous forest using eddy covariance measurement P. Deb Burman et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00840-y
- Interactions between snow cover and evaporation lead to higher sensitivity of streamflow to temperature A. Meira Neto et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00056-9
- Exploring the stationarity of Australian temperature, precipitation and pan evaporation records over the last century A. Ukkola et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab545c
- Reviews and syntheses: Turning the challenges of partitioning ecosystem evaporation and transpiration into opportunities P. Stoy et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3747-2019
- Comparison of different empirical methods and data-driven models for estimating reference evapotranspiration in semi-arid Central Anatolian Region of Turkey I. Yurtseven & Y. Serengil 10.1007/s12517-021-08150-8
- Sun-induced fluorescence closely linked to ecosystem transpiration as evidenced by satellite data and radiative transfer models W. Maes et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112030
- Estimating ecosystem maximum light use efficiency based on the water use efficiency principle R. Gan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac263b
- Climatology and trends of reference evapotranspiration in Spain M. Tomas‐Burguera et al. 10.1002/joc.6817
- Exploring trends in wet-season precipitation and drought indices in wet, humid and dry regions C. Funk et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab4a6c
- Improving the Representation of Long‐Term Storage Variations With Conceptual Hydrological Models in Data‐Scarce Regions P. Hulsman et al. 10.1029/2020WR028837
- Improvement in the Estimation of Daily Net Surface Radiation in China M. Xiao & D. Kong 10.1061/(ASCE)IR.1943-4774.0001539
- CABra: a novel large-sample dataset for Brazilian catchments A. Almagro et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3105-2021
- Developing observational methods to drive future hydrological science: Can we make a start as a community? K. Beven et al. 10.1002/hyp.13622
- Benchmarking Machine Learning Algorithms for Instantaneous Net Surface Shortwave Radiation Retrieval Using Remote Sensing Data H. Wu & W. Ying 10.3390/rs11212520
- New measures of deep soil water recharge during the vegetation restoration process in semi-arid regions of northern China Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5875-2020
- Unraveling the influence of atmospheric evaporative demand on drought and its response to climate change S. Vicente‐Serrano et al. 10.1002/wcc.632
- Hourly potential evapotranspiration at 0.1° resolution for the global land surface from 1981-present M. Singer et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-01003-9
- Water use efficiency and its drivers in four typical agroecosystems based on flux tower measurements S. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108200
- Using phase lags to evaluate model biases in simulating the diurnal cycle of evapotranspiration: a case study in Luxembourg M. Renner et al. 10.5194/hess-23-515-2019
- Can UAV-Based Infrared Thermography Be Used to Study Plant-Parasite Interactions between Mistletoe and Eucalypt Trees? W. Maes et al. 10.3390/rs10122062
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021