Articles | Volume 23, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Long-term groundwater recharge rates across India by in situ measurements
Total article views: 3,412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,897 with geography defined and 515 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,628 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,192 with geography defined and 436 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 705 with geography defined and 79 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Machine-learning-based regional-scale groundwater level prediction using GRACE P. Malakar et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02306-2
- Deep Learning-Based Forecasting of Groundwater Level Trends in India: Implications for Crop Production and Drinking Water Supply P. Malakar et al. 10.1021/acsestengg.0c00238
- Quantification of groundwater recharge and its spatio-temporal variability in the Ganga river basin J. Dharpure et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1914748
- Economic and environmental impact assessment of sustainable future irrigation practices in the Indus Basin of Pakistan M. Muzammil et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-02913-9
- Water-Saving Agricultural Technologies: Regional Hydrology Outcomes and Knowledge Gaps in the Eastern Gangetic Plains—A Review M. Mojid & M. Mainuddin 10.3390/w13050636
- Hydrogeochemistry of the Indian thermal springs: Current status P. Das et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103890
- Reduced water collection time improves learning achievement among primary school children in India L. Hamlet et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.117527
- Juvenile Heat Tolerance in Wheat for Attaining Higher Grain Yield by Shifting to Early Sowing in October in South Asia U. Kumar et al. 10.3390/genes12111808
- Groundwater Recharge in the Cerrado Biome, Brazil—A Multi-Method Study at Experimental Watershed Scale R. dos Santos et al. 10.3390/w13010020
- Three decades of depth-dependent groundwater response to climate variability and human regime in the transboundary Indus-Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna mega river basin aquifers P. Malakar et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.103856
- Groundwater-sourced irrigation and agro-power subsidies: Boon or bane for small/marginal farmers in India? S. Chaudhuri et al. 10.1016/j.gsd.2021.100690
- Tropical plateau basin prioritisation for sustainable groundwater management using classical algorithms S. Halder et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08496-z
- A satellite-based approach to estimating spatially distributed groundwater recharge rates in a tropical wet sedimentary region despite cloudy conditions L. Barbosa et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127503
- Using Satellite‐Based Vegetation Cover as Indicator of Groundwater Storage in Natural Vegetation Areas S. Bhanja et al. 10.1029/2019GL083015
- Vulnerability of groundwater from elevated nitrate pollution across India: Insights from spatio-temporal patterns using large-scale monitoring data S. Sarkar et al. 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2021.103895
- Causes and implications of groundwater depletion in India: A review S. Dangar et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126103
- Groundwater potential zones for sustainable management plans in a river basin of India and Bangladesh S. Pal et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120311
- Assessment of long-term hydrogeological changes and plausible solutions to manage hydrological extremes in the transnational Ganga river basin L. Surinaidu et al. 10.2166/h2oj.2020.049
- Delineation of groundwater potential zones for sustainable development and planning using analytical hierarchy process (AHP), and MIF techniques C. Pande et al. 10.1007/s13201-021-01522-1
- Assessing the role of groundwater recharge from tanks in crystalline bedrock aquifers in Karnataka, India, using hydrochemical tracers B. Brauns et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2022.100121
- In situ and satellite-based estimates of usable groundwater storage across India: Implications for drinking water supply and food security S. Bhanja & A. Mukherjee 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.02.001
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023