15 Nov 2019
Research article | 15 Nov 2019
Historic hydrological droughts 1891–2015: systematic characterisation for a diverse set of catchments across the UK
Lucy J. Barker et al.
Total article views: 3,723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,166 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,847 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,835 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,331 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Historical droughts in Irish catchments 1767–2016 P. O'Connor et al. 10.1002/joc.7542
- Complex effects of moisture conditions and temperature enhanced vegetation growth in the Arid/humid transition zone in Northern China Y. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150152
- A multidisciplinary drought catalogue for southwestern Germany dating back to 1801 M. Erfurt et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2979-2020
- Evaluating integrated water management strategies to inform hydrological drought mitigation D. Wendt et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3113-2021
- Regional Differences in Spatiotemporal Drought Characteristics in Great Britain M. Tanguy et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.639649
- Communicating the hidden: toward a framework for drought risk communication in maritime climates E. Weitkamp et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02906-z
- Representation of Drought Events in the United Kingdom: Contrasting 200 years of News Texts and Rainfall Records C. Dayrell et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.760147
- Modelling study to quantify the impact of future climate and land use changes on water resources availability at catchment scale M. Afzal et al. 10.2166/wcc.2020.117
- The Influence of the North Atlantic Oscillation and East Atlantic Pattern on Drought in British Catchments H. West et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.754597
- Classification and trends in intermittent river flow regimes in Australia, northwestern Europe and USA: A global perspective E. Sauquet et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126170
- Reconstitution des étiages de la Moselle depuis 1871 D. François et al. 10.1051/lhb/2020026
- The Analysis of Long-Term Trends in the Meteorological and Hydrological Drought Occurrences Using Non-Parametric Methods—Case Study of the Catchment of the Upper Noteć River (Central Poland) K. Kubiak-Wójcicka et al. 10.3390/atmos12091098
- Lessons from the 2018 drought for management of local water supplies in upland areas: A tracer‐based assessment J. Fennell et al. 10.1002/hyp.13867
- The Spatial Dynamics of Droughts and Water Scarcity in England and Wales B. Dobson et al. 10.1029/2020WR027187
- The 2018/2019 drought in the UK : a hydrological appraisal S. Turner et al. 10.1002/wea.4003
- The forgotten drought of 1765–1768: Reconstructing and re‐evaluating historical droughts in the British and Irish Isles C. Murphy et al. 10.1002/joc.6521
- A multi-objective ensemble approach to hydrological modelling in the UK: an application to historic drought reconstruction K. Smith et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3247-2019
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022