Groundwater–glacier meltwater interaction in proglacial aquifers
Total article views: 3,582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,106 with geography defined and 476 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,231 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,034 with geography defined and 197 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,072 with geography defined and 279 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of glacier retreat upon glacier-groundwater coupling and biogeochemistry in Central Svalbard A. Hodson et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129894
- Nordic hydrological frontier in the 21st century H. Marttila et al. 10.2166/nh.2022.120
- Following the flow—Microbial ecology in surface‐ and groundwaters in the glacial forefield of a rapidly retreating glacier in Iceland L. Purkamo et al. 10.1111/1462-2920.16104
- Surface-groundwater exchange between a wetland, sandur, and lava field in southeastern Iceland A. Aggarwal & K. Young 10.2166/nh.2022.079
- Hydrological connections in a glaciated Andean catchment under permafrost conditions (33°S) S. Pereira et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101311
- Meta-analysis of a large bedload transport rate dataset S. Schwindt et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2023.108748
- Glacier retreat and its impact on groundwater system evolution in the Yarlung Zangbo source region, Tibetan Plateau Q. He et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101368
- Proglacial groundwater storage dynamics under climate change and glacier retreat J. Mackay et al. 10.1002/hyp.13961
- Trickle and Treat? The Critical Role of Marine‐Terminating Glaciers as Icy Macronutrient Pumps in Polar Regions J. Hawkings 10.1029/2021JG006598
- Towards a hydrogeomorphological understanding of proglacial catchments: an assessment of groundwater storage and release in an Alpine catchment T. Müller et al. 10.5194/hess-26-6029-2022
- The Application of Terrestrial LiDAR for Geohazard Mapping, Monitoring and Modelling in the British Geological Survey L. Jones & P. Hobbs 10.3390/rs13030395
- Cool deltas: Sedimentological, geomorphological and geophysical characterization of ice‐contact deltas and implications for their reservoir properties (Salpausselkä, Finland) B. KurjaŃski et al. 10.1111/sed.12884
- Hydrograph apportionment of the Chandra River draining from a semi-arid region of the Upper Indus Basin, western Himalaya A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146500
- Water Resource Management through Understanding of the Water Balance Components: A Case Study of a Sub-Alpine Shallow Lake M. Ciampittiello et al. 10.3390/w13213124
- A review of groundwater in high mountain environments L. Somers & J. McKenzie 10.1002/wat2.1475
- Contribution of Fresh Submarine Groundwater Discharge to the Gulf of Alaska A. Russo et al. 10.1029/2023WR034912
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023