Articles | Volume 23, issue 6
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Contrasting rainfall-runoff characteristics of floods in desert and Mediterranean basins
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,368 with geography defined and 272 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,703 with geography defined and 190 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 665 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of the observed trends in daily extreme precipitation indices in Gaza Strip during 1974–2016 S. Ajjur & M. Riffi 10.1002/joc.6576
- Radar-based characterisation of heavy precipitation in the eastern Mediterranean and its representation in a convection-permitting model M. Armon et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1227-2020
- Catchment storage and residence time in a periodically irrigated watershed E. Grande et al. 10.1002/hyp.13798
- DRYP 1.0: a parsimonious hydrological model of DRYland Partitioning of the water balance E. Quichimbo et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6893-2021
- Implications of Climate Change on Outdoor Recreation: The Case of National Parks in Israel S. Teitler Regev & R. Palatnik 10.3390/earth3010021
- Runoff volume and sediment yield from an endorheic watershed generated by rare rainfall events in the Atacama Desert H. Alcayaga et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.108107
- Hydrological modelling in desert areas of the eastern Mediterranean D. Zoccatelli et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124879
- Hydrometeorological analysis and forecasting of a 3 d flash-flood-triggering desert rainstorm Y. Rinat et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-917-2021
- Linking frequency of rainstorms, runoff generation and sediment transport across hyperarid talus‐pediment slopes Y. Shmilovitz et al. 10.1002/esp.4836
- Flood frequency estimation and uncertainty in arid/semi-arid regions A. Metzger et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125254
- Multiple Temporal Scales Assessment in the Hydrological Response of Small Mediterranean-Climate Catchments J. Fortesa et al. 10.3390/w12010299
- Analysing hydrological and sediment transport regime in two Mediterranean intermittent rivers J. Fortesa et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104865
- More Extreme Precipitation in Chinese Deserts From 1960 to 2018 G. Li et al. 10.1029/2018EA000538
- Overview of modern atmospheric patterns controlling rainfall and floods into the Dead Sea: Implications for the lake's sedimentology and paleohydrology M. Armon et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.005
Latest update: 01 Apr 2023