Mapping soil hydraulic properties using random-forest-based pedotransfer functions and geostatistics
Brigitta Szabó et al.
Total article views: 1,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,713 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,073 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,058 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 655 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Integrative Information Aqueduct to Close the Gaps between Satellite Observation of Water Cycle and Local Sustainable Management of Water Resources Z. Su et al. 10.3390/w12051495
- Predicting spatial variability of selected soil properties using digital soil mapping in a rainfed vineyard of central Chile L. Mashalaba et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2020.e00289
- Evaluation of pedotransfer functions for predicting soil hydraulic properties: A voyage from regional to field scales across Europe P. Nasta et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100903
- Progress in the elaboration of GSM conform DSM products and their functional utilization in Hungary L. Pásztor et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2020.e00269
- Pedotransfer Function for the Brunswick Soil Hydraulic Property Model and Comparison to the van Genuchten‐Mualem Model T. Weber et al. 10.1029/2019WR026820
- SoilKsatDB: global database of soil saturated hydraulic conductivity measurements for geoscience applications S. Gupta et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1593-2021
- Updated European hydraulic pedotransfer functions with communicated uncertainties in the predicted variables (euptfv2) B. Szabó et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-151-2021
- Estimating the soil water retention curve: Comparison of multiple nonlinear regression approach and random forest data mining technique M. Rastgou et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2020.105502
- Elaborating Hungarian Segment of the Global Map of Salt-Affected Soils (GSSmap): National Contribution to an International Initiative G. Szatmári et al. 10.3390/rs12244073
- Development and functional evaluation of pedotransfer functions for soil hydraulic properties for the Zambezi River Basin M. Kalumba et al. 10.1111/ejss.13077
- Can pedotransfer functions based on environmental variables improve soil total nutrient mapping at a regional scale? X. Song et al. 10.1016/j.still.2020.104672
- Input database related uncertainty of Biome-BGCMuSo agro-environmental model outputs N. Fodor et al. 10.1080/17538947.2021.1953161
- Toward Developing a Generalizable Pedotransfer Function for Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity Using Transfer Learning and Predictor Selector Algorithm S. Jena et al. 10.1029/2020WR028862
- Comparison of spectral and spatial-based approaches for mapping the local variation of soil moisture in a semi-arid mountainous area S. Fathololoumi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138319
- Advances in soil moisture retrieval from multispectral remote sensing using unoccupied aircraft systems and machine learning techniques S. Araya et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2739-2021
- Using Machine Learning for Prediction of Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity and Its Sensitivity to Soil Structural Perturbations S. Araya & T. Ghezzehei 10.1029/2018WR024357
- Application of Hybrid Prediction Methods in Spatial Assessment of Inland Excess Water Hazard A. Laborczi et al. 10.3390/ijgi9040268
- Comparison of Four Methods for Vertical Extrapolation of Soil Moisture Contents from Surface to Deep Layers in an Alpine Area J. Li & L. Zhang 10.3390/su13168862
- The effect of future land use changes on hydrologic ecosystem services: a case study from the Zala catchment, Hungary B. Decsi et al. 10.1007/s42977-020-00032-6
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021