Using MODIS estimates of fractional snow cover area to improve streamflow forecasts in interior Alaska
Total article views: 2,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,672 with geography defined and 319 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,182 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,961 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 711 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of Snow and Streamflows Using Noah-MP and WRF-Hydro Models in Aroostook River Basin, Maine E. Sthapit et al. 10.3390/w14142145
- Recent advances in integrated hydrologic models: Integration of new domains A. Brookfield et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129515
- Assessment of soil erosion risk using RUSLE model, SATEEC system, remote sensing, and GIS techniques: a case study of Navroud watershed M. Fallah et al. 10.1007/s12665-023-11053-4
- Late-fall satellite-based soil moisture observations show clear connections to subsequent spring streamflow R. Koster et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-39318-3
- Incorporating rain-on-snow into the SWAT model results in more accurate simulations of hydrologic extremes D. Myers et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126972
- A Decade of Hydrological Drought in Central-Western Argentina J. Rivera et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.640544
- The Application of SWAT Model and Remotely Sensed Products to Characterize the Dynamic of Streamflow and Snow in a Mountainous Watershed in the High Atlas S. Taia et al. 10.3390/s23031246
- Estimating snow cover from high-resolution satellite imagery by thresholding blue wavelengths E. Thaler et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113403
- On the value of satellite remote sensing to reduce uncertainties of regional simulations of the Colorado River M. Xiao et al. 10.5194/hess-26-5627-2022
- Behind the scenes of streamflow model performance L. Bouaziz et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1069-2021
- Machine learning analyses of remote sensing measurements establish strong relationships between vegetation and snow depth in the boreal forest of Interior Alaska T. Douglas & C. Zhang 10.1088/1748-9326/ac04d8
- A comparison of National Water Model retrospective analysis snow outputs at snow telemetry sites across the Western United States I. Garousi‐Nejad & D. Tarboton 10.1002/hyp.14469
- Development and parameter estimation of snowmelt models using spatial snow-cover observations from MODIS D. Gyawali & A. Bárdossy 10.5194/hess-26-3055-2022
- Calibration of a hydrologic model in data-scarce Alaska using satellite and other gridded products K. Schneider & T. Hogue 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100979
- Performance Assessment of Optical Satellite-Based Operational Snow Cover Monitoring Algorithms in Forested Landscapes A. Muhuri et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3089655
- The Permafrost and Organic LayEr module for Forest Models (POLE-FM) 1.0 W. Hansen et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2011-2023
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023