15 Jan 2019
Research article | 15 Jan 2019
Influence of input and parameter uncertainty on the prediction of catchment-scale groundwater travel time distributions
Miao Jing et al.
Total article views: 2,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,404 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,389 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,463 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 928 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 926 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A novel analytical model for the transit time distributions in urban groundwater systems M. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127379
- Multimodal water age distributions and the challenge of complex hydrological landscapes N. Rodriguez et al. 10.1002/hyp.13770
- Performance Assessment of Model Averaging Techniques to Reduce Structural Uncertainty of Groundwater Modeling A. Jafarzadeh et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-03031-x
- Prediction of Water Quality Index in Drinking Water Distribution System Using Activation Functions Based Ann S. Vijay & K. Kamaraj 10.1007/s11269-020-02729-8
- An analytical approach for urban groundwater transit time distributions accounting for the effect of stormwater infiltration system M. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127413
- Assessing the response of groundwater quantity and travel time distribution to 1.5, 2, and 3 °C global warming in a mesoscale central German basin M. Jing et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1511-2020
- A Steady-State Model to Simulate Groundwater Flow in Unconfined Aquifer M. Pagnozzi et al. 10.3390/app10082708
- Accelerating the Lagrangian particle tracking of residence time distributions and source water mixing towards large scales C. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104760
- Transport and Water Age Dynamics in Soils: A Comparative Study of Spatially Integrated and Spatially Explicit Models M. Asadollahi et al. 10.1029/2019WR025539
- On the interplay between hillslope and drainage network flow dynamics in the catchment travel time distribution A. Zarlenga et al. 10.1002/hyp.14530
- Residence time distributions in non-uniform aquifer recharge and thickness conditions – An analytical approach based on the assumption of Dupuit-Forchheimer S. Leray et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.04.032
- Effect of data length, spin-up period and spatial model resolution on fully distributed hydrological model calibration in the Moselle basin Ö. Ekmekcioğlu et al. 10.1080/02626667.2022.2046754
- Variability of Water Transit Time Distributions at the Strengbach Catchment (Vosges Mountains, France) Inferred Through Integrated Hydrological Modeling and Particle Tracking Algorithms S. Weill et al. 10.3390/w11122637
- Assessing the contribution of groundwater to catchment travel time distributions through integrating conceptual flux tracking with explicit Lagrangian particle tracking M. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.103849
- Coupled effects of observation and parameter uncertainty on urban groundwater infrastructure decisions M. Mautner et al. 10.5194/hess-26-1319-2022
- Multiple-tracers-aided surface-subsurface hydrological modeling for detailed characterization of regional catchment water dynamics in Kumamoto area, southern Japan A. Rahman et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02354-8
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022