A comprehensive sensitivity and uncertainty analysis for discharge and nitrate-nitrogen loads involving multiple discrete model inputs under future changing conditions
Total article views: 3,398 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,398 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,014 with geography defined and 384 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,306 with geography defined and 321 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 771 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 708 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Uncertainty Evaluation of Best Management Practice Effectiveness Based on the AnnAGNPS Model Y. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11269-022-03082-8
- Application of the SWAT model to assess climate and land use/cover change impacts on water balance components of the Kabul River Basin, Afghanistan J. Ougahi et al. 10.2166/wcc.2022.261
- High-resolution climate datasets in hydrological impact studies: Assessing their value in alpine and pre-alpine catchments in southeastern Austria S. Peßenteiner et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100962
- An effective strategy for combining variance- and distribution-based global sensitivity analysis G. Baroni & T. Francke 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104851
- The coupled socio-ecohydrological evolution of river systems: Towards an integrative perspective of river systems in the 21st century T. Hein et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149619
- Establishment of watershed ecological water requirements framework: A case study of the Lower Yellow River, China H. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153205
- A guideline for spatio‐temporal consistency in water quality modelling in rural areas N. Fohrer et al. 10.1002/hyp.14711
- A Fresh Look at Variography: Measuring Dependence and Possible Sensitivities Across Geophysical Systems From Any Given Data R. Sheikholeslami & S. Razavi 10.1029/2020GL089829
- Reply to STOTEN 802 (2022) 149713: The fallacy in the use of the “best-fit” solution in hydrologic modeling C. Schürz & K. Schulz 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153402
- Storm event impacts on in-stream nitrate concentration and discharge dynamics: A comparison of high resolution in-situ measured data with model simulations B. Mehdi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143406
- Exploring and Predicting the Individual, Combined, and Synergistic Impact of Land-Use Change and Climate Change on Streamflow, Sediment, and Total Phosphorus Loads K. Xie et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.726793
- A comprehensive calibration and validation of SWAT-T using local datasets, evapotranspiration and streamflow in a tropical montane cloud forest area with permeable substrate in central Veracruz, Mexico S. López-Ramírez et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126781
- The sensitivity of simulated streamflow to individual hydrologic processes across North America J. Mai et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28010-7
- Simultaneously determining global sensitivities of model parameters and model structure J. Mai et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5835-2020
- Seasonal Dynamics of Algal Net Primary Production in Response to Phosphorus Input in a Mesotrophic Subtropical Plateau Lake, Southwestern China Y. Wu et al. 10.3390/w14050835
- Past and future impacts of land-use changes on ecosystem services in Austria U. Schirpke et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.118728
- A comparison of the use of local legacy soil data and global datasets for hydrological modelling a small-scale watersheds: Implications for nitrate loading estimation P. Krpec et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114575
- Evaluating the influence of hydrological condition on the phosphorus loads in an agricultural river basin using the SWAT model J. Cui et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.165
Latest update: 20 Sep 2023