21 Feb 2019
Research article | 21 Feb 2019
Global joint assimilation of GRACE and SMOS for improved estimation of root-zone soil moisture and vegetation response
Siyuan Tian et al.
Total article views: 2,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,282 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,264 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,653 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,640 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 624 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Satellite soil moisture data assimilation for improved operational continental water balance prediction S. Tian et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4567-2021
- Optimizing Carbon Cycle Parameters Drastically Improves Terrestrial Biosphere Model Underestimates of Dryland Mean Net CO 2 Flux and its Inter‐Annual Variability K. Mahmud et al. 10.1029/2021JG006400
- A data-driven approach to generate past GRACE-like terrestrial water storage solution by calibrating the land surface model simulations W. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103683
- Evaluation of Six Satellite-Based Soil Moisture Products Based on in situ Measurements in Hunan Province, Central China J. Fan et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.829046
- Simulation of Vegetation Cover Based on the Theory of Ecohydrological Optimality in the Yongding River Watershed, China Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/f12101377
- Assimilation of Satellite-Derived Soil Moisture and Brightness Temperature in Land Surface Models: A Review R. Khandan et al. 10.3390/rs14030770
- Hydrological Control of Vegetation Greenness Dynamics in Africa: A Multivariate Analysis Using Satellite Observed Soil Moisture, Terrestrial Water Storage and Precipitation S. Ugbaje & T. Bishop 10.3390/land9010015
- Retrieving soil moisture profiles based on multifrequency polarimetric radar backscattering observations. Theoretical case study K. Muzalevskiy 10.1080/01431161.2020.1809743
- Surface Water Storage in Rivers and Wetlands Derived from Satellite Observations: A Review of Current Advances and Future Opportunities for Hydrological Sciences F. Papa & F. Frappart 10.3390/rs13204162
- Optical and Thermal Remote Sensing for Monitoring Agricultural Drought Q. Qin et al. 10.3390/rs13245092
- The International Soil Moisture Network: serving Earth system science for over a decade W. Dorigo et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5749-2021
- Reconstruction of GRACE Data on Changes in Total Water Storage Over the Global Land Surface and 60 Basins Z. Sun et al. 10.1029/2019WR026250
- A review of remote sensing applications in agriculture for food security: Crop growth and yield, irrigation, and crop losses L. Karthikeyan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124905
- Soil drying weakens the positive effect of climate factors on global gross primary production H. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107953
- Evaluation of 18 satellite- and model-based soil moisture products using in situ measurements from 826 sensors H. Beck et al. 10.5194/hess-25-17-2021
- Impact of temporal precipitation variability on ecosystem productivity J. Liu et al. 10.1002/wat2.1481
- Extending GRACE terrestrial water storage anomalies by combining the random forest regression and a spatially moving window structure W. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125239
- Improved water storage estimates within the North China Plain by assimilating GRACE data into the CABLE model W. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125348
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022