Evaluation of uncertainties in mean and extreme precipitation under climate change for northwestern Mediterranean watersheds from high-resolution Med and Euro-CORDEX ensembles
Total article views: 3,655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,500 with geography defined and 155 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,335 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,188 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,165 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ocean Color Remote Sensing of Suspended Sediments along a Continuum from Rivers to River Plumes: Concentration, Transport, Fluxes and Dynamics A. Ody et al. 10.3390/rs14092026
- Changes in flood damage with global warming on the eastern coast of Spain M. Cortès et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-2855-2019
- Instrumental agreement and retrospective analysis of trends in precipitation extremes in the French Mediterranean Region J. Blanchet & J. Creutin 10.1088/1748-9326/ac7734
- Spatiotemporal Variability in Precipitation Extremes in the Jianghuai Region of China and the Analysis of Its Circulation Features Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/su14116680
- Future precipitation in a Mediterranean island and streamflow changes for a small basin using EURO-CORDEX regional climate simulations and the SWAT model P. Marras et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127025
- High-resolution dynamical downscaling of ERA-Interim temperature and precipitation using WRF model for Greece N. Politi et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05741-9
- Carbon stable isotope ratio as a revealer of incomplete decarbonation for particulate organic carbon measurement in river plumes T. Blasco et al. 10.1007/s00367-020-00676-2
- Future projections of cyclone activity in the Arctic for the 21st century from regional climate models (Arctic-CORDEX) M. Akperov et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.103005
- Quantile-based downscaling of rainfall extremes: Notes on methodological functionality, associated uncertainty and application in practice E. Hassanzadeh et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.07.001
- Multivariate Hybrid Modelling of Future Wave-Storms at the Northwestern Black Sea J. Lin-Ye et al. 10.3390/w10020221
- A Sensitivity Study of High-Resolution Climate Simulations for Greece N. Politi et al. 10.3390/cli8030044
- Is interactive air sea coupling relevant for simulating the future climate of Europe? M. Gröger et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05489-8
- Downward counterfactual analysis of multi-risk cascades M. Gargiulo et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1236321
- Changes of winter extreme precipitation in Heilongjiang province and the diagnostic analysis of its circulation features L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105094
- Evaluation of CORDEX‐CORE regional climate models in simulating rainfall variability in Rwanda B. Safari et al. 10.1002/joc.7891
- An ensemble approach for the analysis of extreme rainfall under climate change in Naples (Italy) R. Padulano et al. 10.1002/hyp.13449
- Evaluation of the Sea-Ice Simulation in the Upgraded Version of the Coupled Regional Atmosphere-Ocean- Sea Ice Model HIRHAM–NAOSIM 2.0 W. Dorn et al. 10.3390/atmos10080431
- Internal variability and temperature scaling of future sub-daily rainfall return levels over Europe B. Poschlod & R. Ludwig 10.1088/1748-9326/ac0849
- Overview towards improved understanding of the mechanisms leading to heavy precipitation in the western Mediterranean: lessons learned from HyMeX S. Khodayar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17051-2021
- Updating intensity–duration–frequency curves for urban infrastructure design under a changing environment L. Yan et al. 10.1002/wat2.1519
- Extreme rainfall in Mediterranean France during the fall: added value of the CNRM-AROME Convection-Permitting Regional Climate Model Q. Fumière et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04898-8
- Evolution of high-temperature extremes over the main Euro-Mediterranean airports V. Gallardo et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06652-z
- Future evolution of extreme precipitation in the Mediterranean Y. Tramblay & S. Somot 10.1007/s10584-018-2300-5
- Future droughts in northern Italy: high-resolution projections using EURO-CORDEX and MED-CORDEX ensembles A. Baronetti et al. 10.1007/s10584-022-03370-7
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023