Articles | Volume 22, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Climate change effects on the hydrology of the headwaters of the Tagus River: implications for the management of the Tagus–Segura transfer
Total article views: 3,519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,997 with geography defined and 522 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,037 with geography defined and 390 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,092 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 960 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contrasting hydrological responses to climate change in two adjacent catchments dominated by karst and nonkarst Y. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130013
- Characterization of the Agricultural Supply of Desalinated Seawater in Southeastern Spain V. Martínez-Alvarez et al. 10.3390/w11061233
- Will environmental taxes help to mitigate climate change? A comparative study based on OECD countries P. He et al. 10.1016/j.eap.2023.04.032
- Investigation of Low- and High-Flow Characteristics of Karst Catchments under Climate Change K. Sapač et al. 10.3390/w11050925
- Meeting the environmental challenges P. Li 10.1080/10807039.2020.1797472
- Vegetation dynamics alter the hydrological interconnections between upper and mid-lower reaches of the Yellow River Basin, China L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110083
- Irriblend-DSW: A decision support tool for the optimal blending of desalinated and conventional irrigation waters in dry regions B. Gallego-Elvira et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107012
- A Simplified Water Accounting Procedure to Assess Climate Change Impact on Water Resources for Agriculture across Different European River Basins J. Hunink et al. 10.3390/w11101976
- Influence of the Water Source on the Carbon Footprint of Irrigated Agriculture: A Regional Study in South-Eastern Spain B. Martin-Gorriz et al. 10.3390/agronomy11020351
- Sustainability Assessment of Greenhouse Pepper Production Scenarios in Southeastern Spain J. García García & B. García García 10.3390/agronomy12061254
- A Modelling Approach to Forecast the Effect of Climate Change on the Tagus-Segura Interbasin Water Transfer J. Senent-Aparicio et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02919-y
- Multi-objective optimal design of interbasin water transfers: The Tagus-Segura aqueduct (Spain) C. Valerio et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101339
- A Shared Vision on the Transboundary Water Management Challenges of the Tagus River Basin M. Sondermann & R. de Oliveira 10.1007/s11269-021-02973-6
- Designing river water quality policy interventions with scarce data: the case of the Middle Tagus Basin, Spain A. Bolinches et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1708915
- Evapotranspiration Response to Climate Change in Semi-Arid Areas: Using Random Forest as Multi-Model Ensemble Method M. Ruiz-Aĺvarez et al. 10.3390/w13020222
- The social wellbeing of irrigation water. A demand-side integrated valuation in a Mediterranean agroecosystem F. Alcon et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107400
- Virtual Tracers to Detect Sources of Water and Track Water Reuse across a River Basin G. Simons et al. 10.3390/w12082315
- Climate Adaptation Needs to Reduce Water Scarcity Vulnerability in the Tagus River Basin M. Sondermann & R. de Oliveira 10.3390/w14162527
- Integrating socio-spatial preference heterogeneity into the assessment of the aesthetic quality of a Mediterranean agricultural landscape J. Albaladejo-García et al. 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2023.104846
- Current research status of large river systems: a cross-continental comparison W. Su et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-09879-7
- When cultural services and biodiversity matter most: Gaining a deeper insight into badlands ecosystem services preferences J. Martínez‐Paz et al. 10.1002/ldr.4478
- Integrated sensitivity analysis of a macroscale hydrologic model in the north of the Iberian Peninsula P. Yeste et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125230
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023