Articles | Volume 22, issue 11
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Assimilation of passive microwave AMSR-2 satellite observations in a snowpack evolution model over northeastern Canada
Total article views: 2,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,249 with geography defined and 172 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,639 with geography defined and 158 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 610 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploration of Synthetic Terrestrial Snow Mass Estimation via Assimilation of AMSR‐E Brightness Temperature Spectral Differences Using the Catchment Land Surface Model and Support Vector Machine Regression J. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020WR027490
- Estimating alpine snow depth by combining multifrequency passive radiance observations with ensemble snowpack modeling R. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.03.016
- Estimating Terrestrial Snow Mass via Multi‐Sensor Assimilation of Synthetic AMSR‐E Brightness Temperature Spectral Differences and Synthetic GRACE Terrestrial Water Storage Retrievals J. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021WR029880
- Assimilation of surface reflectance in snow simulations: Impact on bulk snow variables J. Revuelto et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126966
- Exploring the Utility of Machine Learning-Based Passive Microwave Brightness Temperature Data Assimilation over Terrestrial Snow in High Mountain Asia Y. Kwon et al. 10.3390/rs11192265
- Characterizing tundra snow sub-pixel variability to improve brightness temperature estimation in satellite SWE retrievals J. Meloche et al. 10.5194/tc-16-87-2022
- Toward Snow Cover Estimation in Mountainous Areas Using Modern Data Assimilation Methods: A Review C. Largeron et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00325
- Spatiotemporal Variation of Snow Depth in the Northern Hemisphere from 1992 to 2016 X. Xiao et al. 10.3390/rs12172728
- Improving the Snow Volume Scattering Algorithm in a Microwave Forward Model by Using Ground-Based Remote Sensing Snow Observations L. Dai et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3064309
- Development of a Snow Depth Estimation Algorithm over China for the FY-3D/MWRI J. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs11080977
- Remote Sensing of Environmental Changes in Cold Regions: Methods, Achievements and Challenges J. Du et al. 10.3390/rs11161952
- Review of snow water equivalent retrieval methods using spaceborne passive microwave radiometry N. Saberi et al. 10.1080/01431161.2019.1654144
- CrocO_v1.0: a particle filter to assimilate snowpack observations in a spatialised framework B. Cluzet et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1595-2021
- Estimation of Snow Mass Information via Assimilation of C-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar Backscatter Observations Into an Advanced Land Surface Model J. Park et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3133513
- Simulation and Assimilation of Passive Microwave Data Using a Snowpack Model Coupled to a Calibrated Radiative Transfer Model Over Northeastern Canada F. Larue et al. 10.1029/2017WR022132
- Snow-Covered Soil Temperature Retrieval in Canadian Arctic Permafrost Areas, Using a Land Surface Scheme Informed with Satellite Remote Sensing Data N. Marchand et al. 10.3390/rs10111703
- Review of Snow Data Assimilation Methods for Hydrological, Land Surface, Meteorological and Climate Models: Results from a COST HarmoSnow Survey J. Helmert et al. 10.3390/geosciences8120489
Latest update: 09 Jun 2023