Groundwater impacts on surface water quality and nutrient loads in lowland polder catchments: monitoring the greater Amsterdam area
Liang Yu et al.
Total article views: 3,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,976 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,066 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,049 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 939 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 927 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- GEOstats: an excel-based data analysis program applying basic principles of statistics for geological studies M. Gündüz & K. Asan 10.1007/s12145-021-00710-6
- Sources and enrichment of phosphorus in groundwater of the Central Yangtze River Basin Y. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139837
- Measurement of Total Nitrogen Concentration in Surface Water Using Hyperspectral Band Observation Method C. Liu et al. 10.3390/w12071842
- Exploring the multiscale hydrologic regulation of multipond systems in a humid agricultural catchment W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2020.115987
- Nutrient dynamics in stream water and groundwater in riparian zones of a mesoscale agricultural catchment with intense seasonal pumping H. Kwon et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107336
- Groundwater-surface water relations in regulated lowland catchments; hydrological and hydrochemical effects of a major change in surface water level management J. Rozemeijer et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.110
- Urban hydrogeology: Transport routes and mixing of water and solutes in a groundwater influenced urban lowland catchment L. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.04.428
- Field-Based Analysis of Runoff Generation Processes in Humid Lowlands of the Taihu Basin, China Y. Zhai et al. 10.3390/w12041216
- Impacts of massive pumping on flood processes in polders—with a case study on Lannihu basin in the Dongting Lake District, China J. Liu et al. 10.1002/hyp.14365
- Tracing surface water mixing and groundwater inputs using chemical and isotope fingerprints (δ18O-δ2H, 87Sr/86Sr) at basin scale: The Loire River (France) E. Petelet-Giraud et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2018.08.028
- Evaluation of major anions, halide ions, nitrogen, and phosphorus contents in groundwater from shallow hand-dug wells near Ona River, Ibadan, Nigeria S. Ganiyu et al. 10.1007/s13762-021-03475-z
- Modelling the hydrological processes of a Chinese lowland polder and identifying the key factors using an improved PHPS model R. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124083
- Identifying watershed-scale spatiotemporal groundwater and surface water mixing function in the Yiluo River, Middle of China X. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11285-y
- Behaviour of Cr in runoff from two catchments underlain by felsic bedrock A. Andronikov et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1836373
- Reconstructing the spatiotemporal distribution of polders in modern Dongting Plain, Hunan Province Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.apgeog.2020.102250
- Paleoclimate Signals and Groundwater Age Distributions From 39 Public Water Works in the Netherlands; Insights From Noble Gases and Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen Isotope Tracers H. Broers et al. 10.1029/2020WR029058
- Occurrence of Arsenic in Nearshore Aquifers Adjacent to Large Inland Lakes S. Rakhimbekova et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02326
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021