Technical note: Bathymetry observations of inland water bodies using a tethered single-beam sonar controlled by an unmanned aerial vehicle
Filippo Bandini et al.
Total article views: 3,303 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,068 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,046 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,964 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,091 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,082 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Hydrology and Water Management: Applications, Challenges, and Perspectives B. Acharya et al. 10.1029/2021WR029925
- Shrinkage of Nepal’s Second Largest Lake (Phewa Tal) Due to Watershed Degradation and Increased Sediment Influx C. Watson et al. 10.3390/rs11040444
- Buoyant calving and ice-contact lake evolution at Pasterze Glacier (Austria) in the period 1998–2019 A. Kellerer-Pirklbauer et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1237-2021
- Methodology for Carrying out Measurements of the Tombolo Geomorphic Landform Using Unmanned Aerial and Surface Vehicles near Sopot Pier, Poland C. Specht et al. 10.3390/jmse8060384
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UASs) in Hydrology: A Review M. Vélez-Nicolás et al. 10.3390/rs13071359
- SWAMP, an Autonomous Surface Vehicle expressly designed for extremely shallow waters A. Odetti et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2020.108205
- Riverine Plastic Litter Monitoring Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) M. Geraeds et al. 10.3390/rs11172045
- sUAS-Based Remote Sensing of River Discharge Using Thermal Particle Image Velocimetry and Bathymetric Lidar P. Kinzel & C. Legleiter 10.3390/rs11192317
- A Novel Method on Hydrographic Survey Technology Selection Based on the Decision Tree Supervised Learning I. Golub Medvešek et al. 10.3390/app11114966
- Testing UAV-derived topography for hydraulic modelling in a tropical environment M. Mazzoleni et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-03963-4
- Production, Validation and Morphometric Analysis of a Digital Terrain Model for Lake Trichonis Using Geospatial Technologies and Hydroacoustics T. Perivolioti et al. 10.3390/ijgi10020091
- Application of Drone Technologies in Surface Water Resources Monitoring and Assessment: A Systematic Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities in the Global South M. Sibanda et al. 10.3390/drones5030084
- Structure-from-Motion on shallow reefs and beaches: potential and limitations of consumer-grade drones to reconstruct topography and bathymetry C. David et al. 10.1007/s00338-021-02088-9
- A Drone‐Borne Method to Jointly Estimate Discharge and Manning's Roughness of Natural Streams F. Bandini et al. 10.1029/2020WR028266
- Assessing the nature of seasonal meteorological change in people’s dependency on wetland: a case study of Bhagirathi–Hooghly floodplain system M. Roy et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01419-8
- Recent Advancements and Perspectives in UAS-Based Image Velocimetry S. Dal Sasso et al. 10.3390/drones5030081
- Remote sensing of river corridors: A review of current trends and future directions C. Tomsett & J. Leyland 10.1002/rra.3479
- Coupling of Dual Channel Waveform ALS and Sonar for Investigation of Lake Bottoms and Shore Zones J. Chormański et al. 10.3390/rs13091833
- Combining Low-Cost Sonar and High-Precision Global Navigation Satellite System for Shallow Water Bathymetry A. Bio et al. 10.1007/s12237-020-00703-6
- Quantification of bedform dynamics and bedload sediment flux in sandy braided rivers from airborne and satellite imagery R. Strick et al. 10.1002/esp.4558
- Remote inspection of RC structures using unmanned aerial vehicles and heuristic image processing D. Ribeiro et al. 10.1016/j.engfailanal.2020.104813
- High-Resolution Bathymetry Mapping of Water Bodies: Development and Implementation L. Coggins & A. Ghadouani 10.3389/feart.2019.00330
- Unmanned aerial vehicle observations of water surface elevation and bathymetry in the cenotes and lagoons of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico F. Bandini et al. 10.1007/s10040-018-1755-9
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021