Integrated assessment of future potential global change scenarios and their hydrological impacts in coastal aquifers – a new tool to analyse management alternatives in the Plana Oropesa-Torreblanca aquifer
David Pulido-Velazquez et al.
Total article views: 2,388 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,292 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,273 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,228 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,223 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,050 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of vegetation restoration on groundwater drought in the Loess Plateau, China Z. Han et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125566
- Challenges for drought assessment in the Mediterranean region under future climate scenarios Y. Tramblay et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103348
- Influence of the subsurface physical barrier on nitrate contamination and seawater intrusion in an unconfined aquifer S. Ke et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117528
- Potential future impact of climate change on recharge in the Sierra de las Nieves (southern Spain) high-relief karst aquifer using regional climate models and statistical corrections E. Pardo-Igúzquiza et al. 10.1007/s12665-019-8594-4
- A water balance model to estimate climate change impact on groundwater recharge in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico E. Rodríguez-Huerta et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1702989
- Summarizing the impacts of future potential global change scenarios on seawater intrusion at the aquifer scale L. Baena-Ruiz et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-8847-2
- Assessing the Influence of Compounding Factors to the Water Level Variation of Erhai Lake H. Wu et al. 10.3390/w13010029
- Climate change impacts on the streamflow in Spanish basins monitored under near-natural conditions D. Pulido-Velazquez et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100937
- Summary Editorial: Impacts of global change on groundwater in Western Mediterranean countries M. Calvache et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09261-3
- Using the Turnover Time Index to Identify Potential Strategic Groundwater Resources to Manage Droughts within Continental Spain D. Pulido-Velazquez et al. 10.3390/w12113281
- A Preliminary Lumped Assessment of Pollution Risk at Aquifer Scale by Using the Mean Residence Time. Analyses of Potential Climate Change Impacts L. Baena-Ruiz et al. 10.3390/w13070943
- GIS-SWIAS: Tool to Summarize Seawater Intrusion Status and Vulnerability at Aquifer Scale L. Baena-Ruiz et al. 10.1155/2021/8818634
- Estimation of the Monthly Dynamics of Surface Water in Wetlands from Satellite and Secondary Hydro-Climatological Data A. Collados-Lara et al. 10.3390/rs13122380
- Groundwater sustainability: a review of the interactions between science and policy A. Elshall et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8e8c
- Actual and Forecasted Vulnerability Assessment to Seawater Intrusion via GALDIT-SUSI in the Volturno River Mouth (Italy) G. Busico et al. 10.3390/rs13183632
- Climate change impacts and uncertainty on spatiotemporal variations of drought indices for an irrigated catchment S. Chan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126814
- A Statistical Tool to Generate Potential Future Climate Scenarios for Hydrology Applications A. Collados-Lara et al. 10.1155/2020/8847571
- Impacts of swat weather generator statistics from high-resolution datasets on monthly streamflow simulation over Peninsular Spain J. Senent-Aparicio et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100826
- Application of Granger-causality to study the climate change impacts on depletion patterns of inland water bodies B. Zolghadr-Asli et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1944633
- Review: Assessment of climate change impacts on groundwater-dependent ecosystems in transboundary aquifer settings with reference to the Tuli-Karoo transboundary aquifer K. Majola et al. 10.1016/j.ecohyd.2021.08.013
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021