Daily GRACE gravity field solutions track major flood events in the Ganges–Brahmaputra Delta
Ben T. Gouweleeuw et al.
Total article views: 3,190 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,061 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,034 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,815 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,228 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,219 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Short-latency monitoring of continental, ocean- and atmospheric mass variations using GRACE intersatellite accelerations C. Gruber & B. Gouweleeuw 10.1093/gji/ggz042
- Data Adaptive Analysis on Vertical Surface Deformation Derived from Daily ITSG-Grace2018 Model W. Li 10.3390/s20164477
- Improved Remotely Sensed Total Basin Discharge and Its Seasonal Error Characterization in the Yangtze River Basin . Chen et al. 10.3390/s19153386
- A Multisensor Approach to Satellite Monitoring of Trends in Lake Area, Water Level, and Volume J. Chipman 10.3390/rs11020158
- GROOPS: A software toolkit for gravity field recovery and GNSS processing T. Mayer-Gürr et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104864
- Resilience of coastal agricultural systems in Bangladesh: Assessment for agroecosystem stewardship strategies R. Roy et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2019.105525
- Daily GRACE satellite data evaluate short-term hydro-meteorological fluxes from global atmospheric reanalyses A. Eicker et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61166-0
- Characterization of Basin-Scale Dynamic Storage–Discharge Relationship Using Daily GRACE Based Storage Anomaly Data D. Sharma et al. 10.3390/geosciences10100404
- Application of Jason and GRACE Satellites in Terrestrial Water Resources and Flood Monitoring 景. 熊 10.12677/JWRR.2020.96062
- Long-term total water storage change from a Satellite Water Cycle reconstruction over large southern Asian basins V. Pellet et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3033-2020
- The potential of GRACE in assessing the flood potential of Peninsular Indian River basins D. Gupta & C. Dhanya 10.1080/01431161.2020.1797218
- A global hydrology research agenda fit for the 2030s R. Wilby 10.2166/nh.2019.100
- Improving Stage–Discharge Relation in The Mekong River Estuary by Remotely Sensed Long-Period Ocean Tides H. Peng et al. 10.3390/rs12213648
- The analysis of using satellite soil moisture observations for flood detection, evaluating over the Thailand’s Great Flood of 2011 N. Tangdamrongsub et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04804-8
- Increasing annual and extreme precipitation in permafrost-dominated Siberia during 1959–2018 P. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126865
- Historical and future changes in global flood magnitude – evidence from a model–observation investigation H. Do et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1543-2020
- ICGEM – 15 years of successful collection and distribution of global gravitational models, associated services, and future plans E. Ince et al. 10.5194/essd-11-647-2019
- On the Use of Satellite Remote Sensing to Detect Floods and Droughts at Large Scales T. Lopez et al. 10.1007/s10712-020-09618-0
- Upstream Remotely-Sensed Hydrological Variables and Their Standardization for Surface Runoff Reconstruction and Estimation of the Entire Mekong River Basin L. Zhou et al. 10.3390/rs11091064
- Evaluation of global gravity models from absolute gravity and vertical gravity gradient measurements in Turkey Y. Akdoğan et al. 10.1088/1361-6501/ab2f1c
- Continuity of terrestrial water storage variability and trends across mainland China monitored by the GRACE and GRACE-Follow on satellites J. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126308
- Satellite Gravimetry: A Review of Its Realization F. Flechtner et al. 10.1007/s10712-021-09658-0
- European Gravity Service for Improved Emergency Management (EGSIEM)—from concept to implementation A. Jäggi et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz238
- Integrated flood potential index for flood monitoring in the GRACE era J. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127115
- Contributions of GRACE to understanding climate change B. Tapley et al. 10.1038/s41558-019-0456-2
- Long-term temporal prediction of terrestrial water storage changes over global basins using GRACE and limited GRACE-FO data G. Ahi & H. Cekim 10.1007/s40328-021-00338-4
- Next generation gravity missions: near-real time gravity field retrieval strategy A. Purkhauser & R. Pail 10.1093/gji/ggz084
- Monitoring of extreme land hydrology events in central Poland using GRACE, land surface models and absolute gravity data J. Kuczynska-Siehien et al. 10.1515/jag-2019-0003
- ITSG‐Grace2018: Overview and Evaluation of a New GRACE‐Only Gravity Field Time Series A. Kvas et al. 10.1029/2019JB017415
- Comparing multi-objective optimization techniques to calibrate a conceptual hydrological model using in situ runoff and daily GRACE data A. Mostafaie et al. 10.1007/s10596-018-9726-8
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021