16 Apr 2018
Research article | 16 Apr 2018
Examining controls on peak annual streamflow and floods in the Fraser River Basin of British Columbia
Charles L. Curry and Francis W. Zwiers
Total article views: 3,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,809 with geography defined and 213 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,059 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,872 with geography defined and 187 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 937 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Use of a hydrological model in two sub-basins in Southern Brazil T. Bortolin et al. 10.1007/s40899-020-00419-2
- Nonstationary frequency pairing reveals a highly sensitive peak flow regime to harvesting across a wide range of return periods X. Yu & Y. Alila 10.1016/j.foreco.2019.04.008
- Streamflow variability and its linkage to ENSO events in the Ethiopian Rift Valley Lakes Basin A. Worako et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100817
- Impacts of summer and winter conditions on summer river low flows in low elevation, snow-affected catchments C. Kinnard et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127393
- Atmospheric Rivers Increase Future Flood Risk in Western Canada's Largest Pacific River C. Curry et al. 10.1029/2018GL080720
- Paleohydrological context for recent floods and droughts in the Fraser River Basin, British Columbia, Canada B. Brice et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3daf
- Dynamics of Probable Maximum Precipitation Within Coastal Urban Areas in a Convection-Permitting Regional Climate Model J. Liang & Y. Yong 10.3389/fmars.2021.747083
- A long-term, temporally consistent, gridded daily meteorological dataset for northwestern North America A. Werner et al. 10.1038/sdata.2018.299
- Climate change alters flood magnitudes and mechanisms in climatically-diverse headwaters across the northwestern United States O. S Chegwidden et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab986f
- Importance of snowmelt contribution to seasonal runoff and summer low flows in Czechia M. Jenicek & O. Ledvinka 10.5194/hess-24-3475-2020
- Projections of snow water equivalent using a process-based energy balance snow model in southwestern British Columbia S. Sobie & T. Murdock 10.1175/JAMC-D-20-0260.1
- Fidelity of reanalysis datasets in floodplain mapping: Investigating performance at inundation level over large regions M. Mohanty & S. Simonovic 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125757
- Assessing Climatic Drivers of Spring Mean and Annual Maximum Flows in Western Canadian River Basins Y. Dibike et al. 10.3390/w13121617
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Jan 2023