Articles | Volume 22, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Imaging groundwater infiltration dynamics in the karst vadose zone with long-term ERT monitoring
Total article views: 6,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,275 with geography defined and 589 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 6,074 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,538 with geography defined and 536 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 737 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- River Corridor Model Constrained by Time‐Lapse Seismic Acquisition M. Dangeard et al. 10.1029/2020WR028911
- Heat as a Proxy to Image Dynamic Processes with 4D Electrical Resistivity Tomography . Robert et al. 10.3390/geosciences9100414
- Characterization of karst structures using quasi-3D electrical resistivity tomography Q. Cheng et al. 10.1007/s12665-019-8284-2
- Characterizing Riverbed Heterogeneity across Shifts in River Discharge through Temporal Changes in Electrical Resistivity W. Koehn et al. 10.32389/JEEG20-049
- Simulation of coupled transport of soil moisture and heat in a typical karst rocky desertification area, Yunnan Province, Southwest China X. Xiong et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10784-2
- Hydrological signals in tilt and gravity residuals at Conrad Observatory (Austria) B. Meurers et al. 10.5194/hess-25-217-2021
- Reconstruction of landslide model from ERT, geotechnical, and field data, Nargeschal landslide, Iran S. Rezaei et al. 10.1007/s10064-018-1352-0
- Study of Water Transfer Dynamics in a Carbonate Vadose Zone from Geophysical Properties A. Petit et al. 10.1007/s00024-021-02746-7
- A general analytical model for head response to oscillatory pumping in unconfined aquifers: effects of delayed gravity drainage and initial condition C. Huang et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1323-2019
- Monitoring freshwater–saltwater interfaces with SAMOS – installation effects on data and inversion M. Ronczka et al. 10.1002/nsg.12115
- Gravity as a tool to improve the hydrologic mass budget in karstic areas T. Pivetta et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6001-2021
- Karst flow processes explored through analysis of long-term unsaturated-zone discharge hydrochemistry: a 10-year study in Rustrel, France A. Barbel-Périneau et al. 10.1007/s10040-019-01965-6
- Time-series clustering approaches for subsurface zonation and hydrofacies detection using a real time-lapse electrical resistivity dataset D. Delforge et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2020.104203
- Surface Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Monitoring Reveals Karst Unsaturated Zone Recharge Dynamics during a Rain Event N. Mazzilli et al. 10.3390/w12113183
- Aquatic geochemistry status in the south, central, and highland regions of Vietnam L. Cuong et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-05448-9
- Variability of the water stock dynamics in karst: insights from surface-to-tunnel geophysics B. Fores et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02365-5
- A fractal model for the electrical conductivity of water-saturated porous media during mineral precipitation-dissolution processes F. Rembert et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103742
- An application of the high-density electrical resistivity method for detecting slide zones in deep-seated landslides in limestone areas G. Jianjun et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2020.104013
- An evapotranspiration model driven by remote sensing data for assessing groundwater resource in karst watershed C. Ollivier et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146706
- Estimation of total groundwater reserves and delineation of weathered/fault zones for aquifer potential: A case study from the Federal District of Brazil Y. Hussain et al. 10.1515/geo-2020-0226
- Automated Resistivity Profiling (ARP) to Explore Wide Archaeological Areas: The Prehistoric Site of Mont’e Prama, Sardinia, Italy L. Piroddi et al. 10.3390/rs12030461
- 3-D digital outcrop model for analysis of brittle deformation and lithological mapping (Lorette cave, Belgium) A. Triantafyllou et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2019.01.001
- Application of GPR and ERT methods for recognizing of gypsum deposits in urban areas T. Gołębiowski & E. Jarosińska 10.1007/s11600-019-00370-7
- Gravity Monitoring of Underground Flash Flood Events to Study Their Impact on Groundwater Recharge and the Distribution of Karst Voids A. Watlet et al. 10.1029/2019WR026673
- Investigating the Structure of a Coastal Karstic Aquifer through the Hydrogeological Characterization of Springs Using Geophysical Methods and Field Investigation, Gökova Bay, SW Turkey Ç. Sağır et al. 10.3390/w12123343
- The influence of angled survey lines on 2D ERT surveys using the Wenner (α) array with implications for groundwater exploration in Karoo rocks U. Mukhwathi & F. Fourie 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2020.103875
- Time lapse electric resistivity tomography to portray infiltration and hydrologic flow paths from surface to cave M. Leopold et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125810
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Mar 2023