Informing a hydrological model of the Ogooué with multi-mission remote sensing data
Cecile M. M. Kittel et al.
Total article views: 2,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,533 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,420 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,113 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparing single and multi-objective hydrologic model calibration considering reservoir inflow and streamflow observations J. Bomhof et al. 10.1080/07011784.2019.1623077
- Hydro-climatology study of the Ogooué River basin using hydrological modeling and satellite altimetry S. Bogning et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.03.045
- Learning from satellite observations: increased understanding of catchment processes through stepwise model improvement P. Hulsman et al. 10.5194/hess-25-957-2021
- Using Remote Sensing Data‐Based Hydrological Model Calibrations for Predicting Runoff in Ungauged or Poorly Gauged Catchments Q. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020WR028205
- Sentinel-3 radar altimetry for river monitoring – a catchment-scale evaluation of satellite water surface elevation from Sentinel-3A and Sentinel-3B C. Kittel et al. 10.5194/hess-25-333-2021
- Assessing Freshwater Changes over Southern and Central Africa (2002–2017) I. Kalu et al. 10.3390/rs13132543
- Developing a Baseline Characterization of River Bathymetry and Time-Varying Height for Chindwin River in Myanmar Using SRTM and Landsat Data I. Bose et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002126
- Using altimetry observations combined with GRACE to select parameter sets of a hydrological model in a data-scarce region P. Hulsman et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3331-2020
- On the contribution of remote sensing-based calibration to model hydrological and hydraulic processes in tropical regions A. Meyer Oliveira et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126184
- Hydraulic Model Calibration Using CryoSat‐2 Observations in the Zambezi Catchment C. Kittel et al. 10.1029/2020WR029261
- Evaluation of Sentinel-3 SRAL SAR altimetry over Chinese rivers L. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111546
- Investigating links between rainfall variations in the Ogooué River basin and ENSO in the Pacific Ocean over the period 1940–1999 S. Bogning et al. 10.5194/piahs-384-181-2021
- Design discharge estimation in small and ungauged basins: EBA4SUB framework sensitivity analysis A. Petroselli et al. 10.4081/jae.2020.1040
- Contrasted Chemical Weathering Rates in Cratonic Basins: The Ogooué and Mbei Rivers, Western Central Africa J. Moquet et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.589070
- Short-term trends in Africa's freshwater resources: Rates and drivers M. Ahmed & D. Wiese 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133843
- On the Performance of Sentinel‐3 Altimetry Over New Reservoirs: Approaches to Determine Onboard A Priori Elevation X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GL088770
- Informing hydrological models of poorly gauged river catchments – A parameter regionalization and calibration approach C. Kittel et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124999
- Numerical daemons of hydrological models are summoned by extreme precipitation P. La Follette et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5425-2021
- Improved Lake Level Estimation From Radar Altimeter Using an Automatic Multiscale-Based Peak Detection Retracker J. Chen et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.3035686
Latest update: 01 Dec 2021