Tree-, stand- and site-specific controls on landscape-scale patterns of transpiration
Sibylle Kathrin Hassler et al.
Total article views: 2,722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,547 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,528 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,775 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,762 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 766 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Does the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index explain spatial and temporal variability in sap velocity in temperate forest ecosystems? A. Hoek van Dijke et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2077-2019
- Temporal dynamics of tree xylem water isotopes: in situ monitoring and modeling S. Seeger & M. Weiler 10.5194/bg-18-4603-2021
- Estimates of tree root water uptake from soil moisture profile dynamics C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5787-2020
- Exploring the Influence of Biological Traits and Environmental Drivers on Water Use Variations across Contrasting Forests X. Zhao et al. 10.3390/f12020161
- Ecohydrological travel times derived from in situ stable water isotope measurements in trees during a semi-controlled pot experiment D. Mennekes et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4513-2021
- Finding behavioral parameterization for a 1-D water balance model by multi-criteria evaluation M. Casper et al. 10.2478/johh-2019-0005
- Slope‐Aspect Induced Climate Differences Influence How Water Is Exchanged Between the Land and Atmosphere T. Bilir et al. 10.1029/2020JG006027
- Global transpiration data from sap flow measurements: the SAPFLUXNET database R. Poyatos et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2607-2021
- Quantification of uncertainties introduced by data-processing procedures of sap flow measurements using the cut-tree method on a large mature tree M. Merlin et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107926
- On the transpiration of wild olives under water-limited conditions in a heterogeneous ecosystem with shallow soil over fractured rock R. Corona & N. Montaldo 10.2478/johh-2020-0022
- Partitioning the causes of spatiotemporal variation in the sunny day sap flux density of a larch plantation on a hillslope in northwest China A. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.004
- The Weierbach experimental catchment in Luxembourg: A decade of critical zone monitoring in a temperate forest ‐ from hydrological investigations to ecohydrological perspectives C. Hissler et al. 10.1002/hyp.14140
- Species-specific control of DBH and landscape characteristics on tree-to-tree variability of sap velocity R. Schoppach et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108533
- Drought Effects on Tectona grandis Water Regulation Are Mediated by Thinning, but the Effects of Thinning Are Temporary K. Sinacore et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00082
- Picturing and modeling catchments by representative hillslopes R. Loritz et al. 10.5194/hess-21-1225-2017
- Riparian forest transpiration under the current and projected Mediterranean climate: Effects on soil water and nitrate uptake S. Poblador et al. 10.1002/eco.2043
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021