20 Feb 2018
Research article | 20 Feb 2018
A coupled stochastic rainfall–evapotranspiration model for hydrological impact analysis
Minh Tu Pham et al.
Total article views: 2,469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,348 with geography defined and 121 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,523 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 825 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Similarity and difference of potential evapotranspiration and reference crop evapotranspiration – a review K. Xiang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106043
- Multivariate analysis of rainfall and its deficiency signatures using vine copulas M. Nazeri Tahroudi et al. 10.1002/joc.7349
- Continuous hydrologic modelling for design simulation in small and ungauged basins: A step forward and some tests for its practical use S. Grimaldi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125664
- The optimal alternative for quantifying reference evapotranspiration in climatic sub-regions of Bangladesh R. Salam et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-77183-y
- Stochastic Analysis of Hourly to Monthly Potential Evapotranspiration with a Focus on the Long-Range Dependence and Application with Reanalysis and Ground-Station Data P. Dimitriadis et al. 10.3390/hydrology8040177
- Reliability assessment of marine structures considering multidimensional dependency of the variables O. Aghatise et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109021
- Spatio-Temporal Synthesis of Continuous Precipitation Series Using Vine Copulas A. Callau Poduje & U. Haberlandt 10.3390/w10070862
- Impact Assessment of Rainfall-Runoff Simulations on the Flow Duration Curve of the Upper Indus River—A Comparison of Data-Driven and Hydrologic Models A. Rauf & A. Ghumman 10.3390/w10070876
- Numberical Simulation of Evapotranspiration with Limited Data in the Pearl River Basin Q. Huang et al. 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.980.512
- Method for classifying sites to Atlantic Rainforest restoration aiming to increase basin’s streamflows R. Cecílio et al. 10.3832/ifor3658-013
- Effective Drought Communication: Using the Past to Assess the Present and Anticipate the Future H. Vernieuwe et al. 10.3390/w13050714
- Exploring the Effect of Occurrence-Bias-Adjustment Assumptions on Hydrological Impact Modeling J. Van de Velde et al. 10.3390/w13111573
Latest update: 05 Dec 2022