Human influences on streamflow drought characteristics in England and Wales
Erik Tijdeman et al.
Total article views: 4,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,721 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,326 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,395 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Identifying drought propagation by simultaneously considering linear and nonlinear dependence in the Wei River basin of the Loess Plateau, China W. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125287
- The challenges of hydrological drought definition, quantification and communication: an interdisciplinary perspective K. Stahl et al. 10.5194/piahs-383-291-2020
- Climate, Irrigation, and Land Cover Change Explain Streamflow Trends in Countries Bordering the Northeast Atlantic S. Vicente‐Serrano et al. 10.1029/2019GL084084
- The CAMELS-CL dataset: catchment attributes and meteorology for large sample studies – Chile dataset C. Alvarez-Garreton et al. 10.5194/hess-22-5817-2018
- Investigation to the relation between meteorological drought and hydrological drought in the upper Shaying River Basin using wavelet analysis Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104743
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
- Impacts of Watershed Physical Properties and Land Use on Baseflow at Regional Scales M. Aboelnour et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100810
- Hydrological drought risk recurrence under climate change in the karst area of Northwestern Algeria S. Bouabdelli et al. 10.2166/wcc.2020.207
- The Resilience of Inter-basin Transfers to Severe Droughts With Changing Spatial Characteristics A. Murgatroyd & J. Hall 10.3389/fenvs.2020.571647
- A framework for quantifying the impacts of climate change and human activities on hydrological drought in a semiarid basin of Northern China S. Jiang et al. 10.1002/hyp.13386
- Anthropogenic activities alter drought termination J. Margariti et al. 10.1525/elementa.365
- Natural and anthropogenic influences on the recent droughts in Yellow River Basin, China A. Omer et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135428
- Impacts of regional climate change on hydrological drought characteristics in headwaters of the Ore Mountains V. Vlach et al. 10.1002/rra.3818
- Evaluating integrated water management strategies to inform hydrological drought mitigation D. Wendt et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3113-2021
- Assessing the impact of human regulations on hydrological drought development and recovery based on a ‘simulated-observed’ comparison of the SWAT model J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.123990
- A multidisciplinary drought catalogue for southwestern Germany dating back to 1801 M. Erfurt et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2979-2020
- Using observed river flow data to improve the hydrological functioning of the JULES land surface model (vn4.3) used for regional coupled modelling in Great Britain (UKC2) A. Martínez-de la Torre et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-765-2019
- Increased economic drought impacts in Europe with anthropogenic warming G. Naumann et al. 10.1038/s41558-021-01044-3
- Complex influences of meteorological drought time-scales on hydrological droughts in natural basins of the contiguous Unites States M. Peña-Gallardo et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.11.026
- Downscaling soil hydrological mapping used to predict catchment hydrological response with random forests Z. Gagkas & A. Lilly 10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.01.048
- A Probabilistic Risk Assessment of the National Economic Impacts of Regulatory Drought Management on Irrigated Agriculture G. Salmoral et al. 10.1029/2018EF001092
- Digital soil maps can perform as well as large-scale conventional soil maps for the prediction of catchment baseflows Z. Gagkas et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115230
- Demonstrating the utility of a drought termination framework: prospects for groundwater level recovery in England and Wales in 2018 or beyond S. Parry et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aac78c
- Quantifying Positive and Negative Human-Modified Droughts in the Anthropocene: Illustration with Two Iranian Catchments . Kakaei et al. 10.3390/w11050884
- Drought Characteristics Derived Based on the Standardized Streamflow Index: A Large Sample Comparison for Parametric and Nonparametric Methods E. Tijdeman et al. 10.1029/2019WR026315
- Large-sample hydrology: recent progress, guidelines for new datasets and grand challenges N. Addor et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1683182
- Using paired catchments to quantify the human influence on hydrological droughts A. Van Loon et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1725-2019
- The complex multi-sectoral impacts of drought: Evidence from a mountainous basin in the Central Spanish Pyrenees S. Vicente-Serrano et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144702
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021