Hydrogeological controls on spatial patterns of groundwater discharge in peatlands
Danielle K. Hare et al.
Total article views: 2,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,411 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,385 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,026 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of Stream and Wetland Restoration Using UAS-Based Thermal Infrared Mapping M. Harvey et al. 10.3390/w11081568
- Quantifying groundwater fluxes from an aapa mire to a riverside esker formation H. Marttila et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.064
- Explicit consideration of preferential groundwater discharges as surface water ecosystem control points M. Briggs & D. Hare 10.1002/hyp.13178
- Water Sources of Upland Swamps in Eastern Australia: Implications for System Integrity with Aquifer Interference and a Changing Climate K. Cowley et al. 10.3390/w11010102
- Combining unmanned aerial vehicle-based remote sensing and stable water isotope analysis to monitor treatment peatlands of mining areas E. Isokangas et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2019.04.024
- Determining the spatial distribution of percolation for winter wheat based on system dynamics and semi‐distributed modelling * H. Chen et al. 10.1002/ird.2440
- Identification of groundwater exfiltration, interflow discharge, and hyporheic exchange flows by fibre optic distributed temperature sensing supported by electromagnetic induction geophysics J. Gaona et al. 10.1002/hyp.13408
- Soiden ennallistamisen suoluonto-, vesistö-, ja ilmastovaikutukset. Vertaisarvioitu raportti. 10.17011/https://doi.org/10.17011/jyx/SLJ/2021/3b
- Hydrogeochemical controls on brook trout spawning habitats in a coastal stream M. Briggs et al. 10.5194/hess-22-6383-2018
- Restoration and meteorological variability highlight nested water supplies in middle altitude/latitude peatlands: Towards a hydrological conceptual model of the Frasne peatland, Jura Mountains, France A. Lhosmot et al. 10.1002/eco.2315
- Visualizing the Spatiotemporal Trends of Thermal Characteristics in a Peatland Plantation Forest in Indonesia: Pilot Test Using Unmanned Aerial Systems (UASs) K. Iizuka et al. 10.3390/rs10091345
- Soiden ennallistamisen suoluonto-, vesistö-, ja ilmastovaikutukset. Vertaisarvioitu raportti. S. Kareksela et al. 10.17011/jyx/SLJ/2021/3b
- Groundwater system and climate change: Present status and future considerations A. Amanambu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125163
- Exploring the regolith with electrical resistivity tomography in large-scale surveys: electrode spacing-related issues and possibility L. Gourdol et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1785-2021
- Direct Observations of Hydrologic Exchange Occurring With Less‐Mobile Porosity and the Development of Anoxic Microzones in Sandy Lakebed Sediments M. Briggs et al. 10.1029/2018WR022823
- Implications of Peat Soil Conceptualization for Groundwater Exfiltration in Numerical Modeling: A Study on a Hypothetical Peatland Hillslope A. Autio et al. 10.1029/2019WR026203
- Seasonal dynamics of water and nutrient fluxes in an agricultural peatland C. Kennedy et al. 10.1002/hyp.11436
- Inferring watershed hydraulics and cold-water habitat persistence using multi-year air and stream temperature signals M. Briggs et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.344
- A geospatial model to quantify mean thickness of peat in cranberry bogs C. Kennedy et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2017.12.032
- Dynamic changes of groundwater storage and flows in a disturbed alpine peatland under variable climatic conditions Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.05.032
- Field Experiments of Hyporheic Flow Affected by a Clay Lens C. Yao et al. 10.3390/w11081613
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021