Spatial pattern evaluation of a calibrated national hydrological model – a remote-sensing-based diagnostic approach
Gorka Mendiguren et al.
Total article views: 2,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,329 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,304 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,325 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,308 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 996 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Combining satellite data and appropriate objective functions for improved spatial pattern performance of a distributed hydrologic model M. Demirel et al. 10.5194/hess-22-1299-2018
- The SPAtial EFficiency metric (SPAEF): multiple-component evaluation of spatial patterns for optimization of hydrological models J. Koch et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1873-2018
- Learning from satellite observations: increased understanding of catchment processes through stepwise model improvement P. Hulsman et al. 10.5194/hess-25-957-2021
- Spatial Pattern Oriented Multicriteria Sensitivity Analysis of a Distributed Hydrologic Model M. Demirel et al. 10.3390/w10091188
- Applicability assessment of the CASCade Two Dimensional SEDiment (CASC2D‐SED) distributed hydrological model for flood forecasting across four typical medium and small watersheds in China L. Chao et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12518
- Satellite-Based Evapotranspiration in Hydrological Model Calibration L. Jiang et al. 10.3390/rs12030428
- Understanding the spatial patterns of evapotranspiration estimates from land surface models over China R. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126021
- Using a Groundwater Adjusted Water Balance Approach and Copulas to Evaluate Spatial Patterns and Dependence Structures in Remote Sensing Derived Evapotranspiration Products M. Soltani et al. 10.3390/rs13050853
- Remote Sensing of River Discharge: A Review and a Framing for the Discipline C. Gleason & M. Durand 10.3390/rs12071107
- Utility of Remotely Sensed Evapotranspiration Products to Assess an Improved Model Structure S. Lee et al. 10.3390/su13042375
- Effectiveness of introducing crop coefficient and leaf area index to enhance evapotranspiration simulations in hydrologic models D. Birhanu et al. 10.1002/hyp.13464
- Additional Value of Using Satellite-Based Soil Moisture and Two Sources of Groundwater Data for Hydrological Model Calibration . Demirel et al. 10.3390/w11102083
- Comparison of Simulated Spatial Patterns Using Rain Gauge and Polarimetric-Radar-Based Precipitation Data in Catchment Hydrological Modeling X. He et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-17-0235.1
- Improving the Predictive Skill of a Distributed Hydrological Model by Calibration on Spatial Patterns With Multiple Satellite Data Sets M. Dembélé et al. 10.1029/2019WR026085
- Assessment of regional inter-basin groundwater flow using both simple and highly parameterized optimization schemes M. Danapour et al. 10.1007/s10040-019-01984-3
- Moving beyond run-off calibration-Multivariable optimization of a surface-subsurface-atmosphere model S. Stisen et al. 10.1002/hyp.13177
Latest update: 22 Jun 2021