Stream flow simulation and verification in ungauged zones by coupling hydrological and hydrodynamic models: a case study of the Poyang Lake ungauged zone
Ling Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,005 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,151 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 854 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A first integrated modelling of a river-lagoon large-scale hydrological system for forecasting purposes V. Lopes et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.08.011
- Integrated Hydrologic and Hydrodynamic Models to Improve Flood Simulation Capability in the Data-Scarce Three Gorges Reservoir Region Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/w12051462
- Assessment of CFSR and CMADS Weather Data for Capturing Extreme Hydrologic Events in the Fuhe River Basin of the Poyang Lake J. Lu et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12866
- Modeling of Extreme Hydrological Events in the Baksan River Basin, the Central Caucasus, Russia E. Kornilova et al. 10.3390/hydrology8010024
- Modeling the role of reservoirs versus floodplains on large-scale river hydrodynamics A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1007/s11069-019-03797-9
- Mapping inundation dynamics in a heterogeneous floodplain: Insights from integrating observations and modeling approach Z. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.039
- Precipitation projections using a spatiotemporally distributed method: a case study in the Poyang Lake watershed based on the MRI-CGCM3 L. Zhang et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1649-2019
- Water balance assessment of an ungauged area in Poyang Lake watershed using a spatially distributed runoff coefficient model J. Lu et al. 10.2166/hydro.2018.017
- Trade‐Offs Between 1‐D and 2‐D Regional River Hydrodynamic Models A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1029/2019WR026812
- Integrated hydrologic and hydrodynamic modeling to assess water exchange in a data-scarce reservoir B. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.09.057
- Lake Topography and Active Storage From Satellite Observations of Flood Frequency A. Fassoni‐Andrade et al. 10.1029/2019WR026362
- Multi-Scenario Integration Comparison of CMADS and TMPA Datasets for Hydro-Climatic Simulation over Ganjiang River Basin, China Q. Wang et al. 10.3390/w12113243
- Coupling large-scale hydrological and hydrodynamic modeling: Toward a better comprehension of watershed-shallow lake processes A. Munar et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.07.045
- A two-stage partitioning monthly model and assessment of its performance on runoff modeling C. Deng & W. Wang 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125829
- An investigation of the hydrological influence on the distribution and transition of wetland cover in a complex lake–floodplain system using time-series remote sensing and hydrodynamic simulation D. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125038
- Estimation of Soil Moisture Index Using Multi-Temporal Sentinel-1 Images over Poyang Lake Ungauged Zone Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs10010012
- Impacts of Land Cover/Use Changes on Hydrological Processes in a Rapidly Urbanizing Mid-latitude Water Supply Catchment E. Sertel et al. 10.3390/w11051075
Latest update: 29 Jul 2021