Articles | Volume 21, issue 11
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The potential of historical hydrology in Switzerland
Total article views: 2,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,416 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,687 with geography defined and 111 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 729 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The great 1983 floods in South American large rivers: a continental hydrological modelling approach A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1747622
- The Use of a Uniform Technique for Harmonization and Generalization in Assessing the Flood Discharge Frequencies of Long Return Period Floods in the Danube River Basin V. Bačová Mitková et al. 10.3390/w13101337
- Palaeoflood level reconstructions in a lowland setting from urban archaeological stratigraphy, Rhine river delta, the Netherlands B. van der Meulen et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106031
- Pluridisciplinary analysis and multi-archive reconstruction of paleofloods: Societal demand, challenges and progress L. Schulte et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.03.019
- A review of past changes in extratropical cyclones in the northern hemisphere and what can be learned for the future C. Raible et al. 10.1002/wcc.680
- Historical floods in the southeastern Iberian Peninsula since the 16th century: Trends and regional analysis of extreme flood events C. Sánchez-García & L. Schulte 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104317
- Urban stream works in Central Europe 1200–1700: municipal administration, hydraulic engineering and flood reconstruction R. Longoni & O. Wetter 10.1007/s12685-019-00231-6
- Geo-historical database of flood impacts in Alpine catchments (HIFAVa database, Arve River, France, 1850–2015) E. Boisson et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-831-2022
- Historical weather data for climate risk assessment S. Brönnimann et al. 10.1111/nyas.13966
- Reliability of flood marks and practical relevance for flood hazard assessment in southwestern Germany A. Bösmeier et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-2963-2022
- Écrire la géohistoire d'un fleuve à faible énergie : les crues de la Charente entre Angoulême et Saintes A. Duquesne & J. Carozza 10.4000/physio-geo.8942
- Investigating hydrology of the Volga River: research by astronomer Nina Subbotina O. Valkova 10.1088/1755-1315/579/1/012175
- Comprehensive space–time hydrometeorological simulations for estimating very rare floods at multiple sites in a large river basin D. Viviroli et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-2891-2022
- Taming the torrent: changes in flood protection at the Gürbe River (Switzerland) from the nineteenth century until today M. Salvisberg 10.1007/s12685-022-00312-z
- Interpreting historical, botanical, and geological evidence to aid preparations for future floods B. Wilhelm et al. 10.1002/wat2.1318
- Integration of multi-archive datasets for the development of a four-dimensional paleoflood model of alpine catchments L. Schulte et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.05.011
- Reported Occurrence of Multiscale Flooding in an Alpine Conurbation over the Long Run (1850–2019) J. Creutin et al. 10.3390/w14040548
- Historical flash floods in England: New regional chronologies and database D. Archer et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12526
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023